Cannot "choose production"

Hmm... that's interesting. I find I get a very similar problem if I mess up while trying to edit the LUA files. And reverting the changes don't seem to work either; only deleting and redownloading fresh files from the Steam Workshop seems to fix the issue.

Did you clear the cache/mod cache? May still have the "updated" lua in there somewhere interfering.

@Spheniscine

The versions available via Steam may be a little out-of-date. There are later versions here in the forum. Of course if you are happy with those, feel free.

Also as this thread has [G&K] in the title it would be prudent of me to remind all that read it, CEP works with BNW. If you only have Gods & Kings, sorry, your out of luck.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I know that. For some reason though I had to redownload the Steam version, then replace that with the GitHub version, to fix the issue I caused.

Anyway the problem is over with now. I only spoke up just for the purpose of investigation.

edit: Oh and I just realized that this thread was labeled G&K... that could have been the cause of OP's problem in the first place...

Top Bottom