Cannot create Cloud game

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by bitula, Jul 20, 2021.

1. bitula

bitula Prince

Cannot create Cloud game. Anyone has this problem? As soon as I create a game it does not appear in the my games list. And I don't have an "All games" tab. Where did that go?

2. NetRock

NetRock Chieftain

I have been creating some Play by Cloud, no problem at all. Do you have 2k game account and logged in (it is where cloud save stored)?

3. bitula

bitula Prince

Oh, that is possible: maybe I am not logged in to 2k. Is this really required?: currently I can play-by-cloud games created in the past, just not create one. Do you have the "All games" tab? When I create a new game there is a timer. After I change player to open and the time expires, I exit and the game is not visible in the list. I hope it is not that everyone must join during the countdown...???

4. NetRock

NetRock Chieftain

I don't really sure if it is required as I already have logged in my 2k account. I just think it may be the case.

5. bitula

bitula Prince

I logged in to 2k (attached account), and it didn't change anything. I have no mods, verified steam files etc, but nothing helps. Its possibly the new buggy launcher. Really disapointing, how the game has been abandoned after the April patch, not even a patch for major bugs. I guess I will need to reinstall the full game.