Cannot found religion, game will not continue.

MasterTonberry

Chieftain
Sorry if this has already been addressed elsewhere but I can't find a solution.

I'm playing the latest Communitas mods on the latest patch on Steam.

I just got around to getting my first Great Prophet and my game has stalled, because it wants me to found a religion.

The problem is, no matter what free religion I choose, the 'Found Relgion' button is disabled.

I cannot continue the game at all. It's stuck at this point.

Has anyone run into this before? It's pretty game breaking.

Man, I'm not sure what happened but reloading the game seems to have fixed it.

Next time it asked me, the button was enabled.

Weird issue to be sure.

Anyway, fixed (kind of).

@MasterTonberry

We haven't, AFAIK, seen that bug before. Is it possible to provide your logs and/or a saved game?

Could you also tell us what other mods you had active? Maybe there was a conflict with one of them.
Glad to see you have it sorted now, still it would be nice to know why it did happen.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been away for a few days :[

The only other mod I am using is R.E.D. Mod.

There is one other issue I have found, but I do not know if it is related to Communitas or not; I'm currently in the 17th century and no city-states seem to have improved their resource tiles. The only ones that have are the ones I explicitly gave gold to to do so.

I noticed this thread where Erikose mentioned that no Civs were building workers, but that doesn't some to be an issue for me...it's just city-states that don't build workers or improve resources, which obviously limits the usefulness of city-states in the later game.

Not sure if it's the same issue.

I always go for a religion-heavy game and it's one of the few areas that currently seem to have no bugs at all, aside from the Feed the World tooltip being incorrect (+2 food instead of the displayed +3)

I always go for a religion-heavy game and it's one of the few areas that currently seem to have no bugs at all, aside from the Feed the World tooltip being incorrect (+2 food instead of the displayed +3)

Of course, with the current allocation of beliefs, it has serious design issues (some very strong pantheon beliefs, weak founder beliefs, too many follower beliefs moved to reformation beliefs).

Yes, the follower beliefs moved to reformation beliefs has me stewing quite a bit. I miss my Pagodas. It makes little sense to move them to reformation.

And some pantheon beliefs, like God-King, are just laughably useless. But those are design issues, not bugs.

Top Bottom