1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot meet Saladin

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by King Phaedron, Aug 4, 2021.

1. King Phaedron

King Phaedron Warlord

Hi, I just liberated the city of Mecca from Greece who had captured it early in the game, but the leader does not show up. Neither does he show up on the next turn either.

There appears to be a bug where if you have never met an early game civilization and then liberate them they do not show up.

Though considering the AI, not having to deal with them could be a blessing. Doesn't change the fact that if also liberate Cairo I will be unable to win Domination since an AI you can't interact with is one you cannot go to war with.

Knightfall likes this.
  2. King Phaedron

King Phaedron Warlord

I solved this. Apparently you can't meet a leader if their civilization doesn't have at least one military unit. Which I suppose is realistic. I would not want to meet a rival king without some guards nearby.

thebeav111 and Knightfall like this.