Cannot select fortified unit in city from Strategic View

PinkRose

Warlord
Can't select a Unit fortified in city from Strategic View.

Since you can't select the unit, you can't activate it.
I can play the whole game in Strategic view, except I have to switch to Normal game to move a unit that starts in a city.

It is impossible to select Units Standing in a City in the Strategic View. In the normal View they can Be selected. [ this is Quite a Bad Bug for all the People playing Bellow Minimum sys requirements like me which only use the strategic View]

In my experience:
- You can not select military units from the strategic view while zoomed out
- If you zoom in to the point where the city becomes visible in more detail (showing production etc) you can select the unit
- You can not select non-combat units sleeping in cities at all though.

- You can not select military units from the strategic view while zoomed out
- If you zoom in to the point where the city becomes visible in more detail (showing production etc) you can select the unit
Confirmed. So this could be a bug or not. Either way, I would like to activate a military unit without having to zoom-in. Especially since it can be done with civilian units.

- You can not select non-combat units sleeping in cities at all though.
I can't reproduce this. I can wake a civilian unit in a city. I can select the unit no matter what zoom level I'm at.

Just As confirmation. It is possible to select if zoomet Full in. I.e. So far,that it is possible to See the production of the City. Nevertheless Selektion wothout zooming Gould Be nie.

I can't activate **any** sleeping unit in a city from any view or dropdown.

I can select a sleeping non-combat unit in a city only if there is no fortified unit in the city. Which means moving them out for a turn. This would not be wise during a war. :-/

Top Bottom