Cannot Vassalage

CppMaster

Emperor
Hi,
I have conquered Mayan Capitol and have 100 warscore, yet I cannot propose vassalage to them. Why is that? Is that because I have 3 other vassals and there is a limit? Or is that because Maya have Venice as their vassal?

Attachments

• vassalage.png
    vassalage.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 105

Enginseer

Salientia of the Community Patch
Supporter
Thx!

@Gazebo
Is that intentional? Wouldn't it be better if I could vassalate a civ with a vassal, so their vassal becomes mine?
Follows Civ 4 Behavior of where you couldn't do it because some people might just go at their master to get all the vassals. Although usually when you bring a master to submission, the vassals would usually declare their independence(maybe you haven't met their conditions yet for them to declare independence yet!)

CppMaster

Emperor
Follows Civ 4 Behavior of where you couldn't do it because some people might just go at their master to get all the vassals. Although usually when you bring a master to submission, the vassals would usually declare their independence(maybe you haven't met their conditions yet for them to declare independence yet!)
I couldn't bring Maya to submission, because Capitulation option was locked, so I made peace with them.
So the way for me to vassal Maya is to wipe out Venice? I want them to be my vassal, because they have a lot of allied CS, which would help me win diplomatically.

Top Bottom