Can't Build Exodus Gate - Bug?

BaronBeer

Chieftain
Hello party people, I've been trying out a Purity game and wanted to build the Exodus Gate, but when I try to do so I encounter a strange error that I feel must be a bug.

In short, I go to select the Exodus Gate in a city build list, but when I click on it, it doesn't allow me to start building it and instead shows me blank worked tiles as far away as 6 tiles from the city in question. I've attached screenshots to help. Thoughts?

PS. I have built a Lasercom Satellite and launched it.

Attachments

• 2014-11-09_00001.jpg
    2014-11-09_00001.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 119
  • 2014-11-09_00002.jpg
    2014-11-09_00002.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 88
the victory wonders have to be built on a tile so click on one of those blank work tiles to place the gate build site on it

Hello party people, I've been trying out a Purity game and wanted to build the Exodus Gate, but when I try to do so I encounter a strange error that I feel must be a bug.

In short, I go to select the Exodus Gate in a city build list, but when I click on it, it doesn't allow me to start building it and instead shows me blank worked tiles as far away as 6 tiles from the city in question. I've attached screenshots to help. Thoughts?

PS. I have built a Lasercom Satellite and launched it.

You aren't alone, same thing happened to me, I wasted 10-15 turns eventually giving up on building before I found a thread here explaining how it works.

Definitely needs to be clarifies in game.

the victory wonders have to be built on a tile so click on one of those blank work tiles to place the gate build site on it
Note that whichever tile you take, it'll wipe the existing improvement on it, so choose carefully. Also, once you built it, your opponents may try to wipe out that tile / building to prevent you from winning, so make sure it's in a plot that you can easily defend.

Top Bottom