1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant build LE-Units anymore

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by JEBO, Mar 22, 2017.

1. JEBO

JEBO Chieftain

I dont know what i am doing wrong, but since i build a guardhouse, which automatically replaces the town patrol building, i cant build new LE units anymore.I cant build new guards because the town patrol is missing/needed. After i researched the the flintlock i cant upgrade the existing guards to city guards because of the same problem. It doesnt work without the town patrol (with the quardhouse). Any help ?

2. Noriad2

Noriad2 Emperor

Sounds like a bug. An emergency work-around (if you don't mind taking the economic loss) migh be to delete the guardhouse with CTRL-A. Some replacement buildings only suppress their earlier buildings, not make them vanish. So you may get back the Town Patrol (as long as that one is not also obsolete).

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

The guards and city guards still need to have their bldg prereqs changed to the guardhouse. Known issue... I'm too stuck in the middle of a seriously complex project too fix this immediately but i will asap.