1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't build SS Stasis Chamber

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by deanej, Apr 18, 2006.

1. deanej

deanej Chieftain

One of my cities lost a lot of production for no apparent reason and I had to cancel the SS Stasis Chamber project as it would take more turns to complete than I had left. When the situation improved, I found that I couldn't built the SS Stasis Chamber in any city at all and I had to settle for a time victory:mad: . I could build all the other SS projects. What happened?

2. Gyathaar

Gyathaar Warlock Retired Moderator GOTM Staff

Is it still in the buildqueue of the city where you cancelled it? If so you would need to remove it from the queue before you can build it other places

3. ChrTh

ChrTh Mmm...tasty!

My guess is that the AI had spies in your land and they were sabotaging Production. Putting a spy in the city should help eliminate them. Also check your aluminum mines and make sure they're still hooked up.