Can't build the Altar of the luonnotar

Ogden Reeve

Chieftain
Hey everyone!

It's my first post on these forums so first I would like to thank the amazing team that put this mod together. This mod has been the most engrossing gaming experience Ive had in a while and Ive started to actually convince friends of mine that never played turn based strategy games to get into Civ so i can convert them to FFH.

Anyway i did encounter a little problem in the game im playing now.
Im Svartalfer and Ive been stockpiling prophets to go for that Altar victory but now that I have six i tried to build the altar and I cant seem to do it. when i click on the great prophet in the city I get no option to build the altar. not even a greyed out option. The button just isnt there. I thought that maybe i needed to build it in a holy city, so luckily i had the CoE holy city with Nox Noctis, i transport a priest over there, and same problem. so i thought maybe i needed it to be my state religion so i converted... still no option. what am i missing here?

note: ive allready won the game with an altar victory a couple of months ago with the Elohim

Have to be good or neutral to build the Altar.

Svarts start evil, and tend to stay that way, absent a major religious shift, like to the Order. Hope that helps!

And... actually you don't need to stock the prophets up before starting on the altar. Each successive Altar level adds distinct benefits to your empire, such as happiness or additional hammers from priests--which helps you in assigning more priests to get more prophets. ^^

wow... neutral or good... that was so obvious!
thanks alot guys! i also have the order holy city so i guess Feryl is about to have a change of heart and renounce her ways.

For the 10 turns before you she can convert again? Surely she'll realize her error by then?

Top Bottom