Can't buld wonders?

Andriko85

Chieftain
For some reason I cannot build any wonders all of a sudden. They don't even appear as available to build in the city screens.

I have built alot already and am starting to suspect that there is a limit, though I am not sure.

For some reason I cannot build any wonders all of a sudden. They don't even appear as available to build in the city screens.

I have built alot already and am starting to suspect that there is a limit, though I am not sure.

There is a limit in RoM. You can change these limits by editing GlobalDefines.XML found in Assets/XML. Search for MAX_WORLD_WONDERS_PER_CITY and MAX_NATIONAL_WONDERS_PER_CITY any positive integer is fine -1 means unlimited. If you are using A New Dawn then there is a game option somewhere. The best bit is these changes are usually save game friendly.

You can see the National Wonder (NW) and Great Wonder (GW) limit and how many you have built on the city name bar.

As you can see I have upped the limit a bit - my excuse was all the testing I do. ;)

Does changing it work if you're already in a game?

The per city thing I understand, but I was wondering if there is a national limit also, because I can't seem to build them any where anymore! Maybe this serves me right for wonder spamming.

The per city thing I understand, but I was wondering if there is a national limit also, because I can't seem to build them any where anymore! Maybe this serves me right for wonder spamming.

Yes there is also a National Wonder limit, just like vanilla BtS (except I think it is much larger, something like 4 or 6 per city). It is even larger for OCC.

Wonder spam at your own risk.

It is possible for a civ to build all the wonders if that is what you are asking. I have done it on a test game ;)

Top Bottom