Can't capture Station

JosephC

Warlord
It's happened to me a few times. A station lands in a one tile lake. Then I get a quest to destroy it. I can take it down to 0 health, but I can't move any units on it to take it over.

Am I missing something ? How do I finish it off ?

This may be a dumb question on my end, but are you using melee units rather than ranged units to perform the coup de grace? Remember that ranged units can knock a station down to zero, but it takes a melee one to take it over once it's beaten down.

I think you need a unit that levitates, so either a tier 3 armor or the flying alien bugs you can get from an excavation.

Does make me wonder if you would setup an aquatic outpost on a lake, or is that not possible?
If it is possible it would basiclly mean it cant be taken untill other factions get tier 3 armor units.

This may be a dumb question on my end, but are you using melee units rather than ranged units to perform the coup de grace? Remember that ranged units can knock a station down to zero, but it takes a melee one to take it over once it's beaten down.

Yup, Here's a picture of me trying to attack it with a melee unit.

I think you need a unit that levitates, so either a tier 3 armor or the flying alien bugs you can get from an excavation.

Does make me wonder if you would setup an aquatic outpost on a lake, or is that not possible?
If it is possible it would basiclly mean it cant be taken untill other factions get tier 3 armor units.

I think I tried that when it happened a few months ago. If I recall it didn't work but I'm not 100% sure. Is there an easy way to cheat and add a levitating unit to test this theory out?

Top Bottom