Can't change settings in any mulitiplayer mode

mudman24

Chieftain
Running vista, wont let me do anything with any of the settings or even exit. Ive tried looking all over, want to play hot seat with some one. I have the the last update for conquest. I'm guessing there is some sorta conflict with vista

I'm running into the exact same problem under Windows XP. What's odd is that I was able to start up a multi-player game two days ago, and now it won't let me change *anything*, start up, or exit. I can't choose civilizations, can't choose players, and I can't change any of the game settings (map size, difficulty, etc.).

Please help!! :(

I'm running into the exact same problem under Windows XP. What's odd is that I was able to start up a multi-player game two days ago, and now it won't let me change *anything*, start up, or exit. I can't choose civilizations, can't choose players, and I can't change any of the game settings (map size, difficulty, etc.).

Please help!! :(

having the same problem! - flyingkitty said that it had to do with a plugged in modem but I don't have that - although I did network my computer to another computer a few months ago its not connected now and the LAN is disabled.?? Any other fix??

same problem here, i even reinstalled the game and cant even host a game on my computer. sucks.

Try running C3C in Administrator mode, C3C is an old game and doesn't play nice with Vista/7's file security settings.

CS

I have a old computer also with XP on it and has just enough space to install CIV3PTW - I can create a multiplayer game on it put it on a flash drive and move it to my main computer and open and play it - pain in the butt work around but....:crazyeye:

Top Bottom