1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't choose production while mod is active

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Frossa, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Frossa

Frossa Chieftain

I've set up a game to test my mod to see how the AI deals with the new features. But upon starting, I can't choose production for my city! I can enter the city screen with no problem, but nothing happens when I try to select production. No list of units or buildings shows up, nothing.
    I later figured that I could make my capital city a puppet in World Builder, so it will choose production for itself. That seemed to work fine, the city started to build on a Market on the first turn.
    But upon hitting Next turn the game crashes with the generic ".exe has stopped working" message. I'm guessing this is part of the same problem.

Does anybody know what usually causes this problem? From what I know, it happens when there are too many stuff to select from, like 50+ Units or Buildings to be built, but that shouldn't be a problem with this mod. I'm left completely clueless. :confused:

2. AW Arcaeca

AW Arcaeca Deus Vult

3. Frossa

Frossa Chieftain

The log says nothing on the matter. But that being said, does the log address compatibility problems? The mod is several mods that I have been working on separately, and am planning to combine into one. I did my best to make sure there aren't any conflicts between them, but I might have missed something.

Also, I'd rather not send it at this stage. It can get pretty messy due to the size of it.

4. Frossa

Frossa Chieftain