Can't Create Corporations

ydejin

Warlord
I have a Great Engineer, I have Corporation researched, I have Combustion researched, I have Iron in my cities showing up in the resources area. I can't seem to create Creative Constructions. No one else has created it. When my Great Engineer is in a city, the corporation creation button for Creative Constructions is shown but is grayed out.

I also have Railroad researched and Coal in my cities. Same deal with Mining Inc. The corporation creation button is grayed out for my Great Engineer.

I initially thought that maybe a Corporate Headquarters counted as a National Wonder and that was the problem, but I've moved my Great Engineer to random small empty cities as well and that didn't help.

I'm kinda frustrated. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Check your civics. You can't found a corporation under State Property. There's also a bug in the 3.13 BtS patch which stops you founding corporations under Mercantilism, which is fixed by Bhruic's unofficial patch.

Check your civics. You can't found a corporation under State Property. There's also a bug in the 3.13 BtS patch which stops you founding corporations under Mercantilism, which is fixed by Bhruic's unofficial patch.

Thanks MrCynical, that was it. I was under Mercantilism. I never would have figured that one out without your help. :)

Seeing how many threads we have on this, i start thinking there should be a Tool-Tip in tha game saying why the "Create Corporation Button" is greyed out :D

Urgh. . I was having the exact same problem just a few moments ago. Thanks for the answer MrCynical.

Top Bottom