Can't Edit Profile?

iamliberal

Prince
Hi, I'm unsure where to post, sorry..

I keep trying to edit my civfanatics profile since it's over a decade out of date, and it errors saying I need to put in a valid URL for my home page... but I don't have a homepage! Can't leave it blank, can't put in other webpages, what should I do?
As a result of the error, won't let me edit and save things like my computer, gender, etc.

I edited your profile and removed some info that did not seem right. I suspect the old data did not transfer well with the changeover to xenForo. Please try again and let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Leif, thanks for the response. I just went to my profile and tried editing again, and got the error again when I clicked save. It didn't highlight the homepage, just said to fill in fields. All I tried to change was 1. I added my steam handle "liberalguy" and 2. clicked "male" for my gender. Neither change was saved. I'd like to update my computer too. It's not a big deal, just seems weird and worth problem solving.

Made those changes for you and they seem to have saved. Funny that I can change it and you cannot. :crazyeye:

Will try to look into it some more. :please:

Thanks! It is strange, and just FYI I did try it on Firefox just in case there was a weird bug using safari. And I tried on my iPad and MacBook. All got same error.

Hi, I'm unsure where to post, sorry..

I keep trying to edit my civfanatics profile since it's over a decade out of date, and it errors saying I need to put in a valid URL for my home page... but I don't have a homepage! Can't leave it blank, can't put in other webpages, what should I do?
As a result of the error, won't let me edit and save things like my computer, gender, etc.
Same problem I'm having. "Your full account details are not currently editable" is my error. And that's a problem because I haven't been on Civfanatics in months, and I want to
change my profile pic.

Hi guys,
I would like to know how can i change my profile picture because it doesn't give me that option when I go to my account settings?
Thanks

Top Bottom