Can't Find The File

kronos401

Chieftain
Hey guys!
I've read through the FfH scenario and I'm supper impressed with what was put together. Unfortunately i cannot find the game whenever I download it for Civ 4. Ive tried it 4 times and it wont work. It downloads then says something did not download properly and to reinstall with different settings. I do that then says installation complete and its not there. I go to play scenario and its not there. I go to advanced the load a mod and its not there. OYI! Please help! :confused:

Alright i was reading through the trouble shooting forum and I found a guy who seems to have had the same problem I have, here is the thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=310988&highlight=load+mod . Anyone know what or where this secret directory is? Where to find it? Thanks.

When the mod is installed correctly, it will be in a folder called "Fall from Heaven 2" in your Beyond the Sword mods folder (ie "[path]\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2", where [path] is the path to your install of Civ4). The game does not install to a hidden or secret folder, although if you are not installing on a windows account with admin privileges it is possible that your permission to see or access folders may be abnormally restricted. Installing from a windows account with admin access is therefore preferable.

Make sure you are installing the mod correctly, using the correct mod installer and patcher. You can find these files by following the links Kael provides at the top of the first post of the FfH2 Bug Thread. If you have the correct files and are still having trouble getting the mod to install correctly then you may wish to consult my guide How to Install FfH2. That guide will provide you with detailed instructions for recovering from failed installation attempts and installing the mod correctly.

If you find that there are still problems you are unable to resolve after following that guide, please post here with as much detail as possible and I or someone else will attempt to help you resolve those problems.

Top Bottom