[R&F] Can't Load my Games

Quindorrian

Chieftain
So, I have been playing the same game for months. Haven't loaded any new mods or patched anything recently. Just played last night. No issues. Went to load my game today and it won't let me load any of my saves. All of them are listed, but won't let me load them (load button is un-clickable). I checked and all of my mods are active... I don't understand what is going on... I did nothing between last night and today?! Also, I am running on Mac. Any and all help is appreciated...

So, I figured out what was causing this issue, but I have no idea how to fix it... Apparently, Enigma updated his Comanche mod at ~5PM today... Yes, today... And, it broke all of my saves... How do I fix this? I have no idea how to revert to an old version of this mod, especially on Mac? Can someone please help? This sucks so bad....

@Quindorrian - Unless Enigma makes older versions of his mods available as a separate download, there's not much you can do. If he does, then you can unsubscribe from the Steam version and place the older version in your ...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Mods folder. In the future if you're worried about mod updates breaking saves it's a good idea to copy the Steam-subscribed mod in ...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070 and paste it in the above mod folders, then unsubscribe from the Steam version.

Top Bottom