1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] Can't move units after pre R&F patch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by mr_siika, Feb 7, 2018.

1. mr_siika

mr_siika Chieftain

Does anyone else have this problem? I can use the left mouse button (found city, auto explore etc) but can't use the right mouse button to move or attack (i assume - i have to quit after a few turns because of that behavior)

2. thetruerift

thetruerift Chieftain

I am also having this problem. As well, city info is gone and "choose production/choose research" type alerts do not snap to city/menu.

3. Slayan

Slayan Chieftain

Having this same problem, right mouse button and arrow keys don't work for me to move around the map and units

**Update**
    With the pre patch in order for me to be able to play I first disabled my Mods and didn't fix it but I had to Uninstall them at steam and it worked fine

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    mr_siika likes this.
  4. TKScott77

TKScott77 Chieftain

Ah - I found I could restore city production access by turning on the Enhanced user interface Mod - but the movement problems returned. Turn it off - movement fine, but can't access production. Will try uninstalling all mods (which I have done before - what a pain).

mr_siika likes this.
  5. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

mr_siika likes this.
  6. theMOLECULARman

theMOLECULARman Chieftain

I have all mods on but CQUI and everything works fine, I enable CQUI and I can't grab the map or units with my mouse. I hate playing without the CQUI, the game seems like it's in beta without it.

mr_siika likes this.
  7. mr_siika

mr_siika Chieftain

Ah ok I could have thought of that :-( Thanks!