1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't play GEM

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Giant Earth Map Mod' started by Aquila SPQR, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Aquila SPQR

Aquila SPQR Prince

Hi,

I have a small problem - I've patched my BTS to 3.19, downloaded GEM and extracted it into correct folder. I can load a GEM mod in "advanced -> load a mod" menu, but when I go to "single player -> play a scenario" I can't see any GEM scenario, only standard scenarios. I don't see any option to play this giant earth map.

Can anyone help me?

2. mgbx4

mgbx4 Warlord

that happen to me and I dont know if you have the same problem, but my problem was that when I un extract the files it create a folder name giant earth map and inside was another one name Giant earth map, so what i did is copy paste this later one and was solve

3. EnigmaCORP

EnigmaCORP Chieftain

4. Davidabx

Davidabx Chieftain

I am having the same problem, can anyone help here? I think it's due to the fact that I am using now Civilization complete (vanilla, warlords and beyond the sword)