1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't see games

Discussion in 'RoM Multiplayer' started by NateofDressage, May 31, 2010.

1. NateofDressage

NateofDressage Chieftain

To preface, I am very very new at installing mods for Civ IV, so go ahead and assume that I have missed something extremely obvious to everyone else.

I got Rise of Mankind 2.91 and A New Dawn 1.73 patch J about a week ago. I got it to play well in single player, both my brother and I got a feel for it. Then we went to play a multiplayer game, LAN as well as IP connection. Both of us have the exact same components installed and both of us can play single player. However, neither of us can see the other's hosted game in LAN, or the IP connection fails. Both firewalls are off. My computer is running Vista, his is running XP.

2. CableGoblin

CableGoblin Chieftain

This is exactly the same problem I'm having.

3. maverick8686

maverick8686 Chieftain

we have the same problem. I've windows 7 and I can see just games hosted by machines with windows 7. It seems that it's depending by the OS.