Can't select diplomatic agreements

jimmywfl

Chieftain
I can see the agreements under the possible agreements popup. They are not grayed out. But when I click on any of them, nothing happens. Same when I go to an individual country, I can see them, but not select them. They say something like, "I can't do that for you right now"

Last edited:
Do you have enough Diplo Capital?

Are you at least Neutral with them?

Using any mods?

Do you have enough Diplo Capital?

Are you at least Neutral with them?

Using any mods?
Thank you for your reply. I am playing rising tide. I have cooperating and even alliances with the ones that won't let me buy anything, saying things like "You just be joking". Moreover, some are still buying from me!

I have cooperating and even alliances with the ones that won't let me buy anything, saying things like "You just be joking".
Agreements can be dealt one time, at the same time. If a type of agreement was dealt between two factions, then any other attempting to sign same deal from same faction will be refused.
Maybe in your case there is already signed that type of agreement with other.

And of course you can check it thru diplomacy frequencies menu or diplomacy overview menu.

Or you simply have used all 5 agreement slots. You can only have 5 active at any one time.

I imagine it has something to do with balance, but it's not enough towards the end for sure.

Top Bottom