1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant upgrade....

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by blacktiger, Dec 5, 2015.

1. blacktiger

blacktiger Chieftain

I've been away for a bit. Came back to the game the other day and after several (100+) turns I've found two BIG problems: The artifacts button doesnt work, NBD but annoying and I have become unable to upgrade my units. Obviously I can't progress another turn untill I upgrade, but only the ignore button works. View attachment Beta.CivBESave

2. kipwheeler

kipwheeler Chieftain

I can't verify the second issue involving upgrades, but I can confirm that the artifacts button was not working for me yesterday, nor was the bottom "go to my artifact library" option working immediately after I found a new artifact. In both cases, the button would not react when selected.

I can't verify whether or not the problem persisted after that game, because I said screw it, and started up a new game--only to find that BERT now crashed at the startup menu, and I've been unable to get any new games started because of that.

3. Simplicity2

Simplicity2 Chieftain

I also have this problem. Came back to playing after a break and artifacts are now totally inaccesable. Welp. So much for playing that game.

4. Gorbles

Gorbles Load Balanced

Are these new games, or games pre-patch that you picked up, post-patch? Because that could explain irregularities.

Are you using modifications?