Cant upgrade....

blacktiger

Chieftain
I've been away for a bit. Came back to the game the other day and after several (100+) turns I've found two BIG problems: The artifacts button doesnt work, NBD but annoying and I have become unable to upgrade my units. Obviously I can't progress another turn untill I upgrade, but only the ignore button works.View attachment Beta.CivBESave

I've been away for a bit. Came back to the game the other day and after several (100+) turns I've found two BIG problems: The artifacts button doesnt work, NBD but annoying and I have become unable to upgrade my units. Obviously I can't progress another turn untill I upgrade, but only the ignore button works.View attachment 401589

I can't verify the second issue involving upgrades, but I can confirm that the artifacts button was not working for me yesterday, nor was the bottom "go to my artifact library" option working immediately after I found a new artifact. In both cases, the button would not react when selected.

I can't verify whether or not the problem persisted after that game, because I said screw it, and started up a new game--only to find that BERT now crashed at the startup menu, and I've been unable to get any new games started because of that.

I also have this problem. Came back to playing after a break and artifacts are now totally inaccesable. Welp. So much for playing that game.

Top Bottom