1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

can't use mods or DLC civs as they won't load up?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by ThePersonInRed, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ThePersonInRed

ThePersonInRed Chieftain

I am currently having an issue of where my subscribed items on my steam workshop won't show up in my additional content menu on the actual game, and when starting a normal civ 6 game on singleplayer, i can't choose any of the DLC civ's at all, not even the Aztec's although i own all of the DLC that are currently out including the Nubian civ.

I have tested uninstalling the mods, verified the files and uninstalled the game with no luck. I have also unsubscribed the mods from the workshop and restarted the game, which to no avail didn't work and i am still in the same position where I was a few hours ago.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.