• Yakville

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grant2004

Citizen
We've been discussing the capital name for the last few days in the citizens forum and now it's time for the poll. All names which were seconded will be posted here.

Manu Ail - Mongolian meaning our settlement or group of tents

Xanadu - Kubli Kahn's summer palace

Alphhot - Hot is Mongolian for city

Yakville - For the Mongolian animal the Yak

This poll will expire in 3 days

Is it Manu Ali? I thought it was Manu Ail? Either way it didn't affect my vote, just wondering.

You're correct I definately have made a typo with the name Manu Ail, I know you were the one to originaly suggest it so I think it's fair to leave the decision to you as to which version we use, should Manu Ail be chosen as the capital name.

I appologize for the mistake, but I don't believe I can edit the poll to fix it before too many more votes come in.

Manu Ali is the one I would go for.

I vote for 'Manu Ail' as I believe it is fitting... That said, I quite like Xanadu, too... 'tis an awesome poem...

In accordance with the citizen's initiative: Naming, a majority is required for a city name to be chosen, therefore this poll is inconclusive and per the initiative the issue must be re-polled with the top 3 options. In this case that will be Xanadu, Manu Ail, and None of the above. I'm creating the new poll now.

Top Bottom