Capital Province of Bohemia, Term One

Ok, I will choose Neutral Leader, and start the council vote.

you have my undying gratitude ct. dankschön, doomo arigatou gozaimasu! i really appreciate this opportunity to honour my sempai. i promise not to let you down!

Since there is no absolute quorum in the council vote. The Domestic Department shall run the province till A) a replacement is found or B) until after the elections are done and the governor-elect takes over on the first. The constitution allows for this if there are complaints.

NOTICE: i will be accepting build queue suggestions at least for the next turn chat, please post them here or in the domestic thread

We bent the rules to allow the election of a governor in the first place. It is absoulutely essential that a new governor be chosen, and with speed! We need the Senate.

I, therefore, believe that the domestic department holds no authority over build queues for the province. We should count AJ as the governor until a new one is appointed and approved by the council.

the elections are 6 days away Octavian, i dont see any senate decisions between that time and if there are they can be put off til the time comes. Domestic does have authority to run this province til a new governor is chosen. Dont trust domestic to make the right choice? Besides i did do a good job as a governor in the last demogame for my short tenure

Fionn is correct. If there had never been a governor, Domestic would be in charge of build queues anyway. The rule is that the Domestic Leader handles all cities without a governor. Since the governor resigned all of our cities are without a governor.

Besides, what if no one is satisfied with the appointed governors? If we let the build queue run out, then we're at the whim of the AI governor. :)

before my great mentor, the almightyjosh, left us, he had given me his blessing. he had spent much of his distinguished career selflessly trying to further mine. i would like the opportunity to honour his memory by serving as the governor of bohemia. i believe he would have wanted it that way. please give me your support and remember, a vote for me is a vote for aj.

Currently our worker is building a road on the game resource, and would soon be connected to where the Proposed city sight #1 would be at. This is unnessicary since it would prevent us from building warriors and upgrading them for a cheper cost. The best and efficiant plan is to build the city on sight #1 were it would be build under the iron resource, as noted in the Settler placement poll, and construct a barracks but leave it unconected from the main network road. The capital should build warriors and sent it to the newly settled city on sight #1 for upgrades. This is much cheper and faster way of producing swordsmen insted of just building the swordsmen right through.
Whith that in mind the worker has enough time to go south and construct a road to the spices in order to collect it when Barvaria's borters grow and expand

I agree, and having the second string of swordsmen will be critical to the mopping up actions or to defend against a backlash attack or civs ganging up on us.

(slams boombox down on the office desk)
*the boys are back in town* *the boys are back in to-own*
all right, my first day on the job; lets lay down some groundrules:
1. the first person to call me "sir" or any other silly title gets fired
2. the door is always open, and questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, or comments containing personal abuse are welcome
3. once the legislation allowing lt. governors to be the runner-up passes, i will make democracy game history by making the lt. governor be abstain. any attempt to challenge this decision will be met with merciless off-topic rants about modular furniture manufacturing in denmark
thats it for now, everyone please start posting again in here as it has remained a fallow thread for some time. looking forward to hearing from you!

Or perhaps you would care to start a Term 2 thread, to avoid confusion? Congrats on your election triumph, btw :)

Loved the intro, NL, but you definately need your own thread...

Ok. I will like to see you fire the Domestic Leader "SIR". Do you have your build queues ready?

i fire zarn from the domestic ministry (or at least recommend it). as for a new thread i will put one up at the earliest opportunity. build queues will be up shortly.

Ty Neutral Leader

Top Bottom