Capitol Province=District?

Should the "Capitol Province" be a district?

• let it be a district under rule of the domestic department

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • let it be a province with its own full qualified governor

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • abstain

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
well, the difference is: we wont change the provincial borders with making it a district, nor repolling the issue, nor changing the rules.
we just dont give it a provincial status.
but leave the borders as they are.
if we maybe get the capitol and the fp city to be governed by the federal government, this may be a nice new touch for the provinces :p

and if you noticed, we already slipped over the quorum with this one and 75% are for the proposal. well, thats a 3/4 majority!

Just a note that this poll appears to follow all the forms necessary to be official, and is specific enough to be binding, should it pass. Other members of the judiciary may disagree.

Chief Justice Opinion

I concur with the Judge Advocate. This has met all principle necessary portions of the law to be a binding poll. I see no choice but to impliment the results.

This poll has reached quorum, and the results are quite clear.

The Province of Bohemia has been eliminated, and the former area assigned to that province is not under any governor's control. By law then, the control of production in the city of Bavaria passes to the Domestic department.

Bill
Chief Justice

The poll is properly designed and has reached quorum. That does not make it a legal poll when the action it requires is itself not legal according to our rules. We have no provision or definition for districts, nor any provision whatsoever for "undefining" a province.

This poll cannot be put into effect as it relies on rules that do not exist. The ruleset must be modified BEFORE polls on that ruleset can be carried out. I move that this poll be ruled unlawful and therefore of informational value only.

I agree that the time limit must be observed before the results are declared official. Please see the judicial thread for comments on the legality/illegality of this poll.

I apologize for misreading the time by a few hours. Now this poll has reached quorum and 48 hours.

Bill
Chief Justice

Originally posted by Plexus
This is absolutely insane! Well, time to pack my things... :(

Originally posted by Shaitan
I'm still fighting for you, Governor.

"Never give up, never surrender!"

Youre future Lt. Govenor is also fighting for you Plexus.
"Never give up the fight :)".

Well, I am glad that I have people supporting me. Although I fear it may be a lost cause... But have faith, some lost causes work out. Remember those little colonies that broke away to become a world power?

Well, I stepped into this late... but, I would rather see the capital included in a province.. thus option 2. But... not its' own province...

Honestly, I believe that the capital province would just be one more irresponsible governor.

I do agree that it would simply be better to redesign the borders altogether to include Bomhemia in the Bohemian Province.

Top Bottom