1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by EQandcivfanatic, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

Brazil's favor didn't have an affect on the outcome anyways the elections were held fair and square so there wouldn't have been a difference.

2. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

Link to video.

3. Grandkhan

Grandkhan Telvanni Master Wizard

Actually? I really have no idea.

Also feel free to ask me anything about when I was Spain. It doesn't really matter now, but I guess the Spanish-German Alliance and the Phalanx were kind of weird-looking to people on the outside.

4. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

Okay think what you want, but the fact of the matter is I'm Italy so get over yourself ;)

5. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

The truth, as the authorities would want you to believe, is that Vinland has been a generally quiet nation who engages in occasional democratic advocacy and one war with Japan. However, I've got my hands on a document that I wrote that blows the lid off this whole thing!

;)

Seriously though, I've never tried to manipulate an election result, and pretty much everything I've done either gets mentioned by myself when I write, or by EQ in the updates. I suppose my defense plans on the West Coast might still be secret.

6. Luckymoose

For now, yes you are. I'll be replacing you with the Papal States in the future.

7. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

Lol okay although I doubt that since you're leaving when Nuke joins :)

8. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Vinland would try to take credit for the unification of Germany and the rise of Drekler, but that was actually orchestrated by the Basque Separatists.

9. Luckymoose

He isn't joining as Angola.

10. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

Oh well then you get the disappointment of failing to replace me then!

11. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

Take heart, these disputes will be irrelevant when true freedom is achieved through the Revolution.

12. Agent 89

Agent 89 King

To: Italy

Such would be the case if these rebels were not running rampant. The appropriate time for any referendum would be after their resistance would be put down. Even then we see no reason for natives to be choosing their own fate, especially when this could spark a wave of decolonization sentiment across northern Africa. However, we will hold said referendum when the time is appropriate.

As for these government changes you seek, we cannot accept any treaty that would force us to change our government system without first stating what these changes are. Sardinia is already a constitutional monarchy, and has been so for longer than Italy.

We will ignore your comments on Sardinia "adopting" Catholicism, as we assume they stem from your ignorance of the Sardinian people rather than a any desire to have us force any non-Catholics within our borders to convert.

13. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

To: Sardinia

We can agree with your point on Tunis. Also by a more similar Italy-style government we focused more on the point that you put a ban on Proletarian parties within your government. About the Catholicism we simply mean you make it your national religion, if it is not already, and enforce that as Italy has within your constitution.

14. Agent 89

Agent 89 King

To: Italy

We can agree to the banning of proletarians within Sardinia but see no reason for us to instate an official religion. Since we don't expect any problem with than, we will agree to the terms of the Treaty, provided Corsica weighs in and accepts them.

15. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Well spoken, my meat puppet!

16. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

To: Sardinia

We can agree and hope Corsica will sign the treaty as well.

17. bestshot9

bestshot9 Monkey Sharpshooter

Don't forget the Constantinople Event. I know it was Vinland.

18. momo1000

momo1000 King

OOC: Seems I've forgotten to talk about Adjuuramark.

---

To: Pirate Scum Occupiers of the Imperial Province of Adjuuramark

We do not recognize your mercenary nation. Your occupation of Imperial land is illegal in the most extreme sense. We formally request that "King" Daniel abdicate, and that he and his allies remove themselves from Adjuuramark before our armies and those of our allies make them do so.

To: The United Kingdom

Your support of the occupation of Ajuuramark by a British national is sickening. We condemn your actions in allowing one of your citizens to declare war on a sovereign nation. Apparently the British cannot control their own citizens.

19. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

OOC: Pedantry-nazi tells me you meant "condemn". "Condone" means to allow and approve.

Sorry, I know it's obnoxious, but I can't help myself.

20. Luckymoose

Brazil officially recognizes Abyssinia and Adjuuramark