1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by EQandcivfanatic, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

There is no enemy more storied or perfidious to the Scandinavian people than the Lusitanian brigand.

2. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Indeed, it is clear that Adjuuramark has no legal legitimacy- we advise Brazil to retract its recognition of an corsair who has seized land from a democratic nation.

And the Constantinople Event was the cover up for a far greater catastrophe, the details of which are only known to those who live in a vault buried two kilometres beneath the earth's crust near Norforsar.

3. Quisani

Quisani Gaming Person

コヌラヅスコピヌグ条約

Signed Emperor Tiasho

4. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

I'd like to join as Jacksonia

5. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

I'd be happy to answer questions pertaining to Germany.

Naples was accually Drekler, for what it's worth.

6. Nuka-sama

I can confirm from my time as Germany that Naples was most heinously Drekler

7. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

Hennnnnnnnnng! Each time I want more and more to switch to Adjuuramark. :p

8. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

The musical chairs of nations is getting to be difficult to follow.

9. EQandcivfanatic

EQandcivfanatic Zailing Captain Retired Moderator

Musical chairs? I'd call it more of Yankee Swap: The NES. The following post is by far not complete for all diplomacy, but for what it's worth, the various NPCs involved agree to whatever the treaty proposed by Germany was called. All right, just based on what I've seen in the past two pages:

To: Italy and Germany

We can agree to the treaty providing the changes that Sardinia suggested are applicable for both of us. If so, we sign and accept.

To: Kongo Colonial Society

Your lack of control in your "empire" deems it unworthy to hold the land. You have no more control over the Kongo than you do Antarctica. Therefore, we are simply restoring order in a power vaccuum and will continue to do so. If you object, you're more than welcome to try to reclaim these lands, which do not want you.

10. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Kongo Society traitor regime represents the same level of democracy as the Slav tyrant of the Rus.

11. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

To: Corsica

If we allow the changes we allowed to Sardinia to you, would you still sign if article XX is not changed?

12. EQandcivfanatic

Moderator OOC Stuff first

Once again, any new players: send in orders or reservations do not count. At the moment i have no idea who is playing what, so, send in orders, and I'll sort out that mess while I update. Also new players, if you want me to recommend a nation, send me a PM and I'll happily discuss it and provide some ideas for you.

If you wish to discuss background things going on, whether ICly or OOCly, please use the Background thread I created for the beginning of the NES. That's part of the reason I made a separate thread, to carry historical discussions over there rather than clouding up the main thread.

Wasted all of my time during lunch paying bills, so here I am using the excess time to respond to what diplomacy I find and can respond to in the next 15 minutes:

To: Illegitimate Emperor of Kongo

We will not stop our fight until you recognize our sovereign freedom from your oppressive regime. Send more soldiers, they are welcome to die in front of our guns.

To: Italy

We will agree to the following: illegalizing the proletarist parties, Catholicism as the state religion. Acceptable?

13. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

But you will not agree to becoming a protectorate of Italy?

14. EQandcivfanatic

We will not be your puppet, and will fight rather than cede our sovereignty to a foreign state.

15. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

Then, if you agree to the things you have listed, we must come to terms on some sort of reparations. 60 [EP] in 5 years is Italy's offer.

16. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

And here, we stand in disagreement. Kongo is not the thriving democracy that once flourished in the Scandinavian Empire, but a democracy it remains, of sorts.

17. EQandcivfanatic

Your offer is acceptable.

18. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

We are glad we could come to an agreement.

19. Circuit

Circuit Writing Letters

To: Kongo

Your allegation of support of the British government for the rebellion in Ajuuramark is unfounded and only sours our opinion of you. We cannot enforce British law upon British nationals in foreign territory, unless of course you want the United Kingdom to send in our troops and enforce our laws, otherwise known as an invasion. Mr Daniel Drevot is acting on his own accord, and we claim no responsibility for his actions. We are certain that if he is caught, he will be tried under local law, just as any Scandinavian captured subverting British rule in British territory would be tried under British law. We recommend that the foreign ministry of the Kongo government review their law books. Otherwise, we have not provided any official support to the rebels.

To: Hashemite Sultanate

We will gladly share our doctrine with you.

To: Guangxi

The British army has developed a new army doctrine, and we recommend it be adopted by the Guangxi army. We are willing to send military advisors to Guangxi to update Guangxi's army, should you so desire it.

OOC: I've officially moved, and the apartment I'm living in is... um... crappy. My only Internet access is business access wi-fi, and also when I go to work and have downtime. I will do my best to keep up with CI, but there could be problems as I transition. Also, I likely won't be on AIM, so PMs are now the best way to contact me; I'll likely check them when I go to work or visit the lobby.

20. Nuka-sama

Orders sent