1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by EQandcivfanatic, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

From Jacksonia
    To Azatlan

We would accept your arbitration wholeheartedly. It has been nothing but Jacksonia's wish to end this war with a status quo ante bellum and to find a long term solution to the Colorado River rights. We are more than willing to listen to Florida if they would present their argument and if they are willing to work towards a peaceful relationship once more.

2. Ahigin

Ahigin Emperor

To Kurdistan
    From Turkey

The Sublime Porte of the Turkish Sultanate entirely supports Persia in its attempts to encourage the Kurdistani government to keep stability in the region. Within the last three decades Kurdistan has been the major source of violence and instability in the Middle East, having launched several wars, having pushed several ethnicities to a need of war of liberation, and having turned a blind eye on criminal activities of Kurdish origin on its borders. Of course, no blame can be put on the Kurdish ethnicity itself, since common people can't be fully responsible for the actions of their government. That is why we believe that Kurdistani attempts to redirect Persian attention to the issues of corruption and military incompetence within Persian borders is completely irresponsible.

Please, submit to the Persian demands of turning over smugglers to the country where they commit their crimes, or, if your government can't find and arrest criminals within its borders, provide the Persian military police and border guards with an opportunity to hunt them down within your territory. We believe, no damage may grow from this cooperation.

3. Bair_the_Normal

Bair_the_Normal 全は禪

:/

Something popped up IRL, so I need something relatively quiet, as I really want to continue in CI. Thus, my claim to Filastin is redacted and I place a claim to Tibet. Apologies.

Plus I haven't tried an East Asian nation before in CI...

4. EQandcivfanatic

EQandcivfanatic Zailing Captain Retired Moderator

This is the 24 hour warning to get those orders in.

5. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

OK, my orders have been sent.

With 2 cultural propositions: the first novel in a fantasy trilogy (no, not The Lord of the Rings, I have better taste than to copy Tolkien's masterful ideas) and a little extra-interesting idea that will certainly change the path of one of the most undervalued (and probably with the most undeserved bad reputation) entertainment systems in our history.

6. Nailix

Nailix Damn!

The Wii?!

7. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

I may have used the wrong term. No, it's not anything that uses electronics.

Though, there is a good question now. When do we get the first electronics, EQ?

8. Ahigin

Ahigin Emperor

Prostitution. He's talking about prostitution, people.

9. Milarqui

Milarqui Deity

Cultural proposition, mate. Prostitution's been around since the dawn of man. My idea is new (at least, in universe).

Never mind about it, either EQ puts it in the update or I'll do it after the update.

10. Nintz

Nintz King of the Britons

Orders are due tomorrow morning. Ugh. I've had a brutal week, I'll probably get orders in 3-6 hrs after the deadline.

11. m.t.cicero

m.t.cicero Good Kid

I'll probably be late too, as my last final ends at 2 pm EST tomorrow.

12. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

TO: Spain, Occitania, and Papal States

Emperor Pedro III would enjoy a summer tour of your countries and meetings with King Louis III, Emperor Fernando VI, and Pope Pius X. Would such a royal tour and diplomatic mission of friendship be accepted by your nations?

13. J.K. Stockholme

J.K. Stockholme Right Opposition

From Occitania
    To Brazil

His Majesty King Louis III would accept such a tour, you're welcome to visit our kingdom.

14. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

To: Brazil

-

The Holy See always welcomes those leaders to the Papal States. His Holiness would be happy to recieve the Emperor of Brazil.

15. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

Will not be able to send orders until I have been in contact with a certain player who has been (to my knowledge) unavailable over the past day/two days.

16. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

@EQ: Doing my orders, and I noticed my project did not advance last turn, despite putting 30EP into it. should be 60/80 instead of 30/80.

17. Bair_the_Normal

Bair_the_Normal 全は禪

There's one pixel on the Basque capital that is black instead of white.

18. Lokki242

Lokki242 That One Guy

My orders are going to be late. I'm having a chaotic birthday week, since suddenly all of my friends, family and girlfriend want to hang out with me.

19. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

Heaven forbid.

20. Lokki242

Lokki242 That One Guy

I know, it's quite the horrifying experience.