Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

I think using Hitler is fine for Commander Hollande from a RP perspective, but hvaing German insignia on his pics is a little immersion breaking.

As for de Gaulle, why not? There's nothing saying that OTL people have to do something different than their historical position, though that would be nice I think.

OOC: You guys are really gonna enable christos on this BS?

OOC: I got used to it already. Although I still want to hit the wall with my head until there's either no head or no wall.

OOC: You guys are really gonna enable christos on this BS?

I mean, his Hollitler and tag-along De Galling are going to get their rear ends served to them on a silver platter as soon as they decide it's go time. :rolleyes:

OOC: Nobody has a problem with my use of Reza Shah for Abdul al-Din, as he is both relatively unknown, and looks the part of a Shahansha, since he was one. Also, I've never seen Christos play a quiet, calm, non-military nation. Someone should force him to take over my Pacifistic Religious state that's also a vassal in TerraNES. :p My pointless two cents.

There's nothing wrong with playing warmongering, militaristic, nightmare regimes. It's the most fun I have all day. What is important is playing them in a way that isn't ludicrously-sanctimonious, frustrating and out of character.

OOC: Precisely. It's always the very same thing. No exceptions. And if there seems to be an exception, prepare your forces. An invasion is coming. As usual.

Spartan Education enforced in Burgundy

Burgundy mired in massive debt crisis

:p

OOC: I was just trying to RP a bit in those NES, but it seems that people just do not like it. That's why I prefer IOT's. At least you can RP a bit. And then they say that NES is about RP.

Anyway, what is more stupid? A French Hitler or that France has never been united, USA has collapsed into several states, the Romans still exist (!), not to say about Scandinavians having a Taiwan like Government in Africa!

OOC: I was just trying to RP a bit in those NES, but it seems that people just do not like it. That's why I prefer IOT's. At least you can RP a bit. And then they say that NES is about RP.

Anyway, what is more stupid? A French Hitler or that France has never been united, USA has collapsed into several states, the Romans still exist (!), not to say about Scandinavians having a Taiwan like Government in Africa!

lurker's comment: The French were united, the Occitans and the Bretons had their own separate nations.
The USA was run by a military dictatorship. A big civil war occured, and the United States collapsed.
The Scandinavians in Africa though, I don't know why the monarchy just won't die already.
Christos, to be honest with you, you make Greece quite frequently when you play. Making a nation into Sparta is not RPing.
Note: Why would an Austrian, later German, be leading a French nation when his people just fought yours in this NESes recent history?

What Greece? I have not made my nation a Sparta?!

Note: Why would an Austrian, later German, be leading a French nation when his people just fought yours in this NESes recent history?

Because he looks like Hitler, he has to be German?

French Hitler. This is the problem with IOTers, you fail to comprehend the idea of roleplaying or alternative history. Being deGaulle or French Hitler in a world completely different from our own is not roleplaying, it is failure to be creative and failure to adapt. You are literally surrounded by people roleplaying in this NES, pay attention.

French Hitler. This is the problem with IOTers, you fail to comprehend the idea of roleplaying or alternative history. Being deGaulle or French Hitler in a world completely different from our own is not roleplaying, it is failure to be creative and failure to adapt. You are literally surrounded by people roleplaying in this NES, pay attention.

Is there any rule that says that we cannot use RL people if the situation is right? If not, then everyone shut up.

And by the way, having the Roman Empire to survive is the most stupid, idiotic thing, even for an alternative timeline.

Is there any rule that says that we cannot use RL people if the situation is right? If not, then everyone shut up.

And by the way, having the Roman Empire to survive is the most stupid, idiotic thing, even for an alternative timeline.

lurker's comment: If you were referring to a Roman Empire somehow surviving in Italy(not a part of the NES), I would agree. If you are refering to the Byzantines, then I disagree.

No rule should be required. This world diverged from our own many centuries ago. The town de Gaulle was born in isn't even in the former lands of the Confederacy. Sure, we have plenty of unexplained similarities and people, but that does not mean you should be lazy and just grab de Gaulle. Create something new.

Also, this whole "IOT is better at RP" bullcrap really should stop. Don't bring your "90 Billion Byzantines" or "Sonic the Hedgehog Empire" here. Thanks.

Why not? If they only had not betrayed the Great Catalan Company! [Insert stupid nonsensical nationalistic rant about Byzantine betrayal of the Catalan]

No rule should be required. This world diverged from our own many centuries ago. The town de Gaulle was born in isn't even in the former lands of the Confederacy. Sure, we have plenty of unexplained similarities and people, but that does not mean you should be lazy and just grab de Gaulle. Create something new.

I do not care. I like using RL people and I dont give a **** about what you want. Ok?! Since I joined this NES, whatever I do, everyone is hostile. At least in IOT's we have a more open community instead of clique like it is in this NES.

Top Bottom