Capto Iugulum: Empires and Nations

To: Brandenburg

Will you agree to a 5 year NAP, so that the peace in Germany may be kept that much longer?

To Normandy
From Paris

We have no interest in your trading disputes and we rather resent the suggestion that we might declare war on you out of mere opportunism. We are also puzzled by the assertion that peace is fragile along the Seine, which, as far as we can see, it is not, and we are sure you would agree on considering the matter more fully. Be assured that, so long as Normandy does not impinge or intend to impinge upon Parisian interests or attack Parisian allies, Normandy has no need of an NAP.

Unable to send orders until certain players fill me in on vital info. They know who they are; please send me a PM, or I will have to act without.

To Paris
From Normandy

Who knows that goes through the minds of a liberal King?
No matter, I've decided that a NAP is unnecessary with one such as yourself who seeks to constantly overturn tradition. I prefer the faint suspicions of the ages of old much better, when all one needs to worry about is everyone else.

OOC: Thanks for helping me decide on my course of action. XD.

To: Burgundy

We will agree under one condition. All nations involved with your current war must maintain their territorial boundaries from before the war.

To: Burgundy

Upon further consideration, we have decided to accept your offer of a non-aggression pact as it stands, for five years.

To: Whomever it may concern

We are deeply concerned about the Burgundy-Orleans war and we offer to mediate the conflict. Perhaps the following terms can be considered adequate by the warring nations?

Spoiler :

* The Kingdom of Orleans concedes defeat in the war
* The Kingdom of Orleans agrees not to rebuild or construct any new fortifications along their border with Burgundy
* The Kingdom of Orleans agrees to remain neutral in any future conflict involving the Kingdom of Burgundy
* The Kingdom of Burgundy agrees to respect the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Orleans in all issues except for the issue of border fortifications

Orleans would happily agree to such a treaty if Burgundy would.

As per a request by nuclear-kid I have scientifically calculated using stats the ranking of nations as it is now. Based on numbers alone, and this process does have some errors, here's what we get in the terms of the "Great Eight" as a Paradox Game would consider it. The numerical value the rating was assigned is provided here as well:

1. United Kingdom of Great Britain (9975)
2. Empire of Holy Spain (9460)
3. Sweden (5750)
4. Mamluk Caliphate (4566)
5. Republic of the Netherlands (3229)
6. Austria (3066)
7. Roman Empire (3056)
8. Denmark (2797)

As per a request by nuclear-kid I have scientifically calculated using stats the ranking of nations as it is now. Based on numbers alone, and this process does have some errors, here's what we get in the terms of the "Great Eight" as a Paradox Game would consider it. The numerical value the rating was assigned is provided here as well:

1. United Kingdom of Great Britain (9975)
2. Empire of Holy Spain (9460)
3. Sweden (5750)
4. Mamluk Caliphate (4566)
5. Republic of the Netherlands (3229)
6. Austria (3066)
7. Roman Empire (3056)
8. Denmark (2797)

Que macana... ¿salimos segundos?

(Whoever guesses where that comment comes from gets a cookie!)

All right, for any of you under the impression that this update will take a month in coming (It's reasonable considering last update), do not think that's happening this time. If you didn't send orders last update (despite having 2-3 weeks to do so), and you don't send this update, you're out. The following are players who have yet to send orders, starting with those who are going to lose their nations:

Yui108
TheLizardKing (before any of you ask, USA is reserved by another if TLK fails to get in orders)

Agent 89
bestshot9
GamezRule
Polish Ghetto
Quisani
DarthNader
Terrence888

I've already sent you my orders. Do you need me to send them again?

Ah, sorry, I've stricken you from the list, missed it the first time through.

Also this be the 12 hour warning.

Also, I believe I sent orders as well. Did you not receive them?

@Quisani, I do not see any orders from you. I know you typically send them fairly early, so it is plausible they got deleted when I cleared out last turn's orders.

For everyone else, as the update is already a good half done, I will not be accepting order revisions beyond this point. I will still accept new orders though.

Normandy has sent her orders!
Normandy hates amorphous diplomatic situations so close to the deadline! Normandy is disgusted by the thought of having orders with over three hours of work possibly being tossed out due to a diplomatic agreement in exchange for a rushed contingency! Normandy admired his own royal bedroom lately!
Normandy is ecstatic!

Top Bottom