Captured city civil disorder

CaptainPatch

Lifelong gamer
Is there anywhere on the UI or City UI that shows how long the city will be in civil disorder (unproductive, no improvement purchases, etc.)?

There is a little symbol under the city name in the general view. Mouseover it and the tooltip will tell you.

Thanks for the info.

The more I play this game, the more I think it should be titled "Hide-and-go-seek". There's soooo many things there, but nowhere are they mentioned or explained how to access them.

I agree that the UI is obtuse, but... this icon and tooltip are in exactly the same place that the revolt icon and tooltip have been since Civ V was originally released four years ago.
That may very well be the case, but as others and Firaxis have stressed, CBE is NOT Civ 5. It's an entirely different game and there will undoubtedly be thousands of customers that never played Civ 5. As such, knowing Civ 5 inside and out should NOT be a prerequisite. That means that things like this should be explained somewhere. And since the game manual tells the player to just jump in and play the tutorial in order to learn the game, it should have been mentioned there. Which it isn't, along with a whole bunch of stuff that players really could benefit from knowing, but never gets mentioned in the manual or in the Civilopedia.

Top Bottom