Captured City Renaming

Sigma

Censor
*The current list of nominations is in the second post.

THIS POLL has closed, and the results are in. The captured city renaming procedure will be as follows:

Proceed straight to nominations. When nominations have closed, hold a poll for each city, with its current (old) name as an automatic nomination. Polling will work in the fashion that my other naming polls work:
An option must receive at least 33% of the votes to be declared the winner. If no option receives 33%, the top 3 (old name automatically included) move to the final round. By having only 3 options, at least one will definitely get 33% of the vote.

When nominating, please denote which city your nomination is for. For instance, you might say "I nominate Sigmaburgh for Karakorum." Just saying "I nominate Sigmaburgh" is unclear which city you're nominating the name for. You may nominate your name for more than one city, but please be selective if possible.

I will leave nominations open for no less than 3 days. If nominations are still coming in at a steady rate at that time, I may leave them open longer.

Official update: Nominations will close on May 26th at 3:00 PM EDT (19:00 UTC).

Current list of nominations

*All cities' current names are automatically nominated.

Karakorum
Clam Bake
Karaoke
Krakwhorum
New Port City

Beshbaik
Baseball
Pushbike
Fort Impervious

Ning-Hsia
Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG
Kung Pow
Basillica
Seven Cabals

Old Sarai
Old Michelle Gellar
Desigoth's Tavern

Turfan
Turdfan
Constitution Falls

Clam Bake for Karakorum

Ning-Hsia --->Kung Pow
Beshbaik --->Pushbike
Karakorum --->Krakwhorum

I'll nominate a few myself so maybe we can attract a few more people to this thread.

First a few names nominated for previous cities:
Desigoth's Tavern - Old Sarai
New Port City - Karakorum
Basillica - Ning-Hsia

And a few of my own:
Constitution Falls - Turfan
Fort Impervious - Beshbaik
Seven Cabals - Ning-Hsia

Nominations have been pretty slow, but I am going to leave this open for another day so we can hopefully get a few more in before posting the polls.

Nominations will close on May 26th at 3:00 PM EDT (19:00 UTC).

Top Bottom