[GS] Captured my own spy!

Slip de Garcon

Warlord

As posted on the Civ group on Facebook... There is a newly founded Scottish city hidden by the spy menu bottom right. I'm Pachauti.

I sent a spy to reduce loyalty in this upstart city, as it was already teetering on flipping. But my spy appears to have been caught in the act just as the city flipped.

So now my own spy (which the game described as being caught in my capital Qusqu) has been jailed by me and the game suggests I offer me a trade to get it back.

Though - you'll never believe this - the 'offer trade' button doesn't work!

:lol: Double agent! Should be killed.
I would definately post this on the 2K bug pages, really funny... TY
The annoying thing is he has effectively been removed from the game interface so I can't even delete the unit and build another..

The annoying thing is he has effectively been removed from the game interface so I can't even delete the unit and build another..
Hence the “should be killed” but I imagine Firaxis do not want to give you this ability otherwise you will just kill captured spies rather than trade for them. It should not be hard to put in a routine at capture time to, if capturing civ = owning civ then the mission = failed, escaped.

Top Bottom