1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Capturing ‚settlers‘ on high seas a feature

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - We The People' started by GS_Guderian, Nov 12, 2018.

1. GS_Guderian

GS_Guderian Chieftain

Hello again,

attacking an enemy cargo ship with my pirates, while having a royal ship of the line on the same stack, I captured a boarded weapon smith.

I tried to follow this „accident“ with a carrack integrated in my pirate swarm and it seems to work. I rescue all those poor guys from the sure death in the ocean and they are happy to live in my colonies afterwards.

2. eXPonent_123

eXPonent_123 Chieftain

I always swim in a bunch of pirate Galleon because the Galleon holds the most times and it has a relatively high speed, as it is the only ship able to capture the treasure, and carts (once I managed to capture the treasure worth 1500 gold.
    Is it possible to add a message when the ship sank which people drowned? but it is not clear that the ship, whether it is empty, or with people.
    Also I wish that the capture of the ship had the opportunity to choose a product which is loaded onto the ship, if not watet place, and then for example goes the Carrack on her Board 2 1 manufactory of cotton and 100 gold. And that my pirates will take the manufacture and the cotton and the gold will sink, is not logical?