Carthage UHV not working?

Virdrago

Wandering
Hey Rhye:

I'm playing v1.184, BTS. Carthage gets the three dyes by Turn 152, but the UHV greys out. Has something changed and it's not in the Civilopedia (or F8)?

Here's the save from turn 144. The workers in the west immediately go to Barca, while Sur finishes another one, and those three tackle the dyes in the Levant. As soon as the dyes are finished, I fail the UHV:

Attachments

• AutoSave_Iron Age Turn 144.CivBeyondSwordSave
    232.7 KB · Views: 42
I have read in other posts that all resource-based UHV's now require you to have access to the resource in your capital. Not sure if that is the deal, maybe someone else can clarify.

I loaded your save, used Worldbuilder to get Calendar straight up and added plantations on all three dyes (and a road NE of Sur) and the 2nd UHV condition was succesfully won after I hit end turn.

Did you perhaps not build a road on the tile NE of Sur? Without this, those two dyes are not connected to your trade network and this may have been why you failed the UHV condition.

I note that you have already failed the first UHV condition though in your Turn 144 save. :(

Hmm, I missed that. I could have sworn I was successful for the first.

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom