Carthage

dragokatzov

Warlord
I colonized a part of the biggest island in this game. then all of a sudden the russians decided they wanted to build a city right next to carthage, inside my empire! i was not happy, so, i sent a diplomat to subvert it. Russia declared war on me! so be it!
they hit me hard and fast at first, taking 3 of my cities, but i quickly built up my legions and liberated them. the russians controled 3 islands, one big one and 2 smaller ones. the first small island fell pretty quickly! i captured Moscow and they moved their capitol to Riga, on the bigger island. my legions, and soon musketeers and rifelman (i built leo's work shop) took over half of their bigger island, and then i hit a deadlock. Their new capital city, Riga, has city walls, heavily fortified, and was land locked. Then i has an idea, i sent a diplomat to destroy their city walls! :evil: hehe, all of their other citys were connected by railrodes, so they fell rather quickly

with the russian monarchy in ruins, fragmented, and on the verge of defeat, i got an uninvited and unprevokes sneak attack form the much surperier spanish!
I wasent about to let spain walk all over me, where they were a lot more advanced than i was. so i took the offensive, i captured a few of their isolated cities and landed near madrid and atacked it! i also used my spys to steal technology form them, upgrading my units, and becoming even more powerful! I am on the offensive, I am winning, until....

my former allies, the babylonians attacked! they destroyed several of my transports! errr! i am inraged! i want revenge on spain and babylon! i provoke a revolution and switch my goverment to Fascism (i use the fascism pack). now, witjh my storm troopers, and heavy armour, babylon and spain will fall at my hands and i will be the most powerful civilization in the world! muhahahaha

Top Bottom