carthaginian stelae / Karthagische Stele

charly1977

Warlord
ohcrapitsnico send the request for a carthaginian stelae,
and here it is.

Of course I also included a button.

Because I think that it is no wonder, only a special building vor the monument, i didn´t make a movie.

---

Auf Wunsch von ohcrapitsnico habe ich eine Karthagische Stele erstellt, natürlich mit Button.

Da ich davon ausgehe, daß es sich um ein Spezialgebäude der Karthager für das Monument handelt, hab ich keinen wunderfilm erstellt.
---

Screenshots:

added shadow!

download
button

Thanks a bunch for this:thanx:
Its really good. Hopefully soon I'll be able to make my own buildings in blender:)

Here the wikipedia entry for punic stelae:
Cippi and stelae of limestone are characteristic monuments of Punic art and religion, and are found throughout the western Phoenician world in unbroken continuity, both historically and geographically. The majority was set up over urns containing the ashes of human sacrifices, which had been placed within open-air sanctuaries. Such sanctuaries constitute striking relics of the Western Mediterranean Phoenician or Punic civilisation.

If you would like more heres the punic religion link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Carthage

@ohcrapitsnico: thank you for your help. :goodjob:
my english wouldn´t be good enough to deliever a correct description, indeed my english is so bad, that I don´t know all words in your description :cry:

Top Bottom