Cartimandua: 3D animated era-specific LH with a full set of pcxs for every era

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator

This is the new version of Cartimandua of Brigantia, who is appearing in the forthcoming Anno Domini II.

The files are organised as four single-era leaderheads, each with a full set of pcxs for that era, plus an "all eras" file with a CR_all if you would like her to appear as a four-era leaderhead. She is therefore more flexible to the modder; so whether your mod is stuck in 100BC or is specific to the Victorian era, there's a set of pcxs to suit you.

Apart from that, she's not bad looking either ;)!

Download Cartimandua part one

Download Cartimandua part two

:w00t: Nice!!! You're going to rob everyone else in this month's competition.

Thanks guys. I hope that Cartimandua is used in a few mods; I thought that providing the pcxs for all eras was the way to go, but we'll see if there are any comments at all with respect to using her in particular mods.

@Takhisis - I hope that there will be a competition this month, I don't want to win it on the basis of Cartimandua being the only leaderhead created in March.

She's gorgeous! It must have been a challenge to top the original, but you've done well. I've always loved your leaderheads, and I'm glad to see you're still making them.

Is there any chance that you could give Gladys the same treatment?

I hope that there will be a competition this month, I don't want to win it on the basis of Cartimandua being the only leaderhead created in March.
You'll be competing for the Lh of the Year anyway. Hopefully against someone other than yourself.

Excellent LH! Good-looking gal too.

@Takhisis - I hope that there will be a competition this month, I don't want to win it on the basis of Cartimandua being the only leaderhead created in March.

Well, I can do a conversion of a leaderhead, just to give you some competition, and I'll do my best to make it look as good as possible!

Plus, Joe Cool may enter one for March.. ya never know. :)

She's gorgeous! It must have been a challenge to top the original, but you've done well. I've always loved your leaderheads, and I'm glad to see you're still making them.

Is there any chance that you could give Gladys the same treatment?
Thanks! There is a new version of Gladys for ADII (see below); so...would you want her as a four-era leaderhead as well?

Rob... Cartimandua is Superb. Outstanding work on her in all four Eras! :goodjob:
Thank-you very much sir!!

Excellent LH! Good-looking gal too.

Well, I can do a conversion of a leaderhead, just to give you some competition, and I'll do my best to make it look as good as possible!

Plus, Joe Cool may enter one for March.. ya never know. :)
Please do. I would sooner lose to good competition than win by default (ie no other leaderheads entered).

Beautiful leading figure :goodjob:
For me it is now the queen of British island.

with best regards,
Wotan49

Thanks! There is a new version of Gladys for ADII (see below); so...would you want her as a four-era leaderhead as well?

Well... just a medieval one. I'm putting together my own personal version of the WH mod with my own ideas (just for myself, mind you, so no one yells at me for ripping them off) and I think that your earlier medieval Gladys makes an awesome-looking fantasy queen.

Great LH, Rob. Looks really nice, and always nice to have some more 4-era LHs out there! :goodjob:

Boy, you guys have taken the LH process to new heights. Just wow!

There is a new version of Gladys for ADII (see below); so...would you want her as a four-era leaderhead as well?

Great LH, Rob. Looks really nice, and always nice to have some more 4-era LHs out there! :goodjob:
What he said. imho, the only shortcoming for most of your LHs is that they are single era.

Top Bottom