casualty timeline

Gaius

Chieftain
How can i disable that ugly thing, or I just have to reinstall pre1.3MPE?

Sincerely

Sorry, but I'm not too clear on what you are wanting.

The only casuality timeline I know of is under your military advisor options, but it is not anything that seems like it would need to be 'turned off'. It only shows when and where your units died and even then it only shows recent losses and if you had no casualties for awhile it would be blank.

I think the last patch added an option to disable casualty timeline.But,that was/is a multiplay only option.

Nope.
The thing is also named War Counsil: Casualty timeline
and I will ensure You its damn boring jumping up all the time and counting my losses (even save-load losses) and it contains all deads which is also funny, cos for instance in Imperium Romanum, it actually shows how many not-succeeded attacks I made under Tarentum with my only heavy cavalry. It sure came in with MPE1.3 and i was wondering can i disable it somewhere:o
And it cannot be disabled in the game. And in 1.3 it goes for single play also.

I CAN'T STAND THOSE DAMN HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The casualty announcement is damn annoying. Well no sh** i just lost those unit's. how in the bloody blue blazes do i turn that thing off! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MEDIC!!!!!!!!!

you can try removing these from the game.txt

@MULTIPLEWIN
@width=300
@title=Defense Minister
%NUMBER0 units destroyed.

@MULTIPLELOSE
@width=300
@title=Defense Minister
%NUMBER0 units were lost.

Make a back up copy first.I haven't tested it.

I HAVE FOUND AN ANSWEAR TO THOSE DAMN HORN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

A simple answear to those damn horns that go off every time you lose a unit. Simply remove the 'NEWWONDER.WAV' file from your civ2 sound folder. This does however stop the horns froom being played when a new wonder is built. A smal price to pay i figure...

P.S. I would make a copy of it and hold onto it...just in case.

I AM GETTING AN UPPER HAND ON THESE DAMN MACHINES!!!!!

COMPUTERS DON'T MAKE MISTAKES...WHAT THEY DO, THEY DO ON PERPOSE...

I think the horns are alright, it's just that when playing multiplayer hotseat I can't see the AI's moves, all I see is the unit's gravestone!!:cry:

Can you make it so you can see the AI's moves?:confused:

Top Bottom