Catan Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

Read by legacy post. That's almost 2000 of words right there, mostly on TS and Arakhor

If GK is scum you can probably throw out both of those reads tbh, and def throw out the associatives

Phoenicks could be maf

Using a gun to kill Dolbster of all people is insane.

Unless he's a wolf. Then it was very smart.

Not much time...if I'm dead think about whether w!Punchy admits to the bluff vote AND the gun on Dolby.

They decided to spend the whole night playing Catan. It was fun, but It was also devastating for the group as Golden1Knight used his fake id to buy some six packs of Budweiser. Someone else also brought their brother's weed. The group managed to play the first game of Catan without any major shortcomings. Weird things started happening during the second round. Some players got quite high and drunk and one of them got sick and totally destroyed Dietrich's dad's VHS collection. He asked Dolbster if he was alright. Dolbster nodded.

"Ok," Dietrich said, "I don't want to ever see you at my house again."

MacDougall seeing it as an unfair decision left too.
They managed to finish the second round and started setting up another. Suddenly, Phoenicks attacked Golden1Knight that he was the one, who brought beer in. It got hostile rather fast and ended up in a fight.

Dolbster was a Board Game Enthusiast.
Phoenicks was a Board Game Enthusiast.
MacDougall was a Board Game Enthusiast.
Golden1Knight was a Video Gamer.

Day 3 ends in 48 hours. You can trade and vote now.

Last edited:
mac because he's gone completely under the radar, and his slot was assumed town for... reasons? alternative here would be G1K, who has been almost as dismissed and allowed to lurk

Well, my alternate for Wolf #4 panned out. That's... good? Except the primary #4 was just cleared town. :lol:

Mafia got a gun and double NKed Mac and Phoenicks.

Great shot Phoenicks, by the way. You done good, hero!

Why did they NK Mac?

Punchy, you are still town, despite the fact that you seem to be the village idiot at this particular moment.

Whoever stole my sheep...

MV5BNzcwMTA1MjEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE0MzQ0MQ@@._V1_.jpg

I think with Phoenicks dead it's time for a mass claim and taking control of the trading floor. @biancasbotique @PunchyTheCat @Arakhor you're the only people who I don't have resource claims for.

Syn will be left alone for now out of respect of dead Dolby's words, parking a vote on Arakhor for now.

vote: Arakhor

Players:
1. Synsensa
2. Marcher Jovian
3. Arakhor
4. Timsupto2nothin
5. Csargo
6. GamezRule
7. Biancasbotique
8. Topsecret
9. Punchythecat
10. Amazonevan19

If we mislynch today and the wolves get another double kill we are at F7 with three wolves, which would be very very bad.

I suspect Marcher already knows this, but all bluffing aside I get three wood and one brick.

Even the people he didn't ask, please repeat your claims for the rest of us.

So to clarify: the 2 bluffers on the d2 vote count were Punchy + Dolbster, right? And d1 it could be dead g1k or arakhor, most likely.

There was a wolf with a gun...

Guns aren't that expensive, but they ain't free.

Who can afford a gun?

Someone who admitted to a good income, or someone who has lied all along.

Top Bottom