Catan Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

I posted already at the time that LordArgon the paragon of townieness seemed inactive and it looked as if it might have been him in antispew mode. I wanted to lynch biancasbotique but between LordArgon and topsecret who was actually willing to get lynched I thought the potential anti-scum-mode LA was the better lynch and actually stood by my words.

Now it's strange, but from an alleged 5-4 we went to (going by one of pzelda's posts) 6-2.

Pzelda missed Csargo's vote. Final count was 6-3. The same f'ing post that showed you as the 5-4 listed the votes that came after yours, so your disingenuous nonsense continues to be annoying.

I recant. If I had four guns in hand I'd shoot Takhisis four times and go on with the game.

I'm going through this by signup order, but arranging each player into tiers. I'm skipping Poli for obvious reasons but am alarmed at the number of players who are pretty much saying just to shoot or lynch them when they're going to replaced or modkilled probably. I'm not going to be reading through everyone's complete ISOs (Tims is already well above 200 posts), but will make an attempt to for anybody below 60.

Purple is townread, Green is townlean, Grey is null, Orange is sus

Synsensa
Spoiler :
A lot of mechanics discussion at the start of his posts, and there's his fight with Tims. Interesting to note that he places a vote on Tak without really much talk on why he did it until later (meme vote)

He then picks at Tims continuously but doesn't really generate much content outside of it

I'm one of the would-be targets today, so not really. If I have to vote, it'll be to self-pres. Otherwise it looks like the guys with the plan have got it all figured out. :thumbsup:

The problem is pretty much displayed here, there's little to no progression. Just him and Tims yelling at each other while I'm wondering what Syn really thinks until I ask him

Notably he says that Tims is the most sus and I do see the world where Tims maf, but he really hasn't done a good job at establishing it. I feel like he's jabbing at Tims posts every so often when he tries to get people to respond to him (the multiple choice questions were weird I'll say that though)

Everyone's effectively null except for Tim, Evan, and Bianca. The latter two may just be unfamiliarity at play; I don't sus Phoenicks despite the gun rush. That just seems like chaos along the lines of Argon/Takh.

Punchy feels like Empoof from that one game. He did flip scum, but the behaviour is ambiguous enough that I don't see it as a "kill immediately" problem. But this comes up every game I play in, and I'll reiterate it here again: I don't think who gets lynched D1 matters as much as how people respond to that lynch. Even if it's me that dies. This is also why I'm not voting; I just don't think my vote really matters today unless it's to self-pres. I don't really care who dies today. I care about how people respond to whoever dies.

Everyone else, aka the CFCers, are pretty much acting as they always do. TS is a little aloof but if he is busy IRL, it matches up with the previous times he's been busy IRL. So I can't really point at "Takh being Takh," "Argon being Argon," "TS being antagonistic," as genuine reads on D1 that should be acted on with any level of confidence.

Of note, since play per cycle is mandated, Poliwhirl is about to get mod-killed. By D2, three people will have died, or four if someone did manage to buy a gun. Reducing the pool by that much will provide a lot of information for future reading.

I don't even know if he TRs or SRs Evan and Bianca tbh

Seems perfectly Argon to me. :dunno: His D1 is always nonsensical. Right out the gate he tried to accept a trade and then started a new trade for the same resources in reverse. How is this different from the no-role-claiming game where he claimed roles? Or from the game where he fake claimed? Or from the game where...

This isn't one of the few things from Syn that I like (I do like it), it's one of the few things that I have an opinion on and it matches match of my thoughts on Argon up until he made that post going after Phoenicks for me. I've defended Argon in past games because it feels like he just gets lynched because he doesn't advance the thread. I like the opinion when Argon is becoming a major wagon at the time and is about to flip town

Guess I'm leaning towards Grey/Orange. I'll give it a grey, but Syn better step it up or it'll drop fast

Ok I found out this out after writing the above, but I'm pretty that Syn copied Punchy "giving Empoof vibes that one game" from Jo. Also interesting that Jo didn't like that post

Everyone's effectively null except for Tim, Evan, and Bianca. The latter two may just be unfamiliarity at play; I don't sus Phoenicks despite the gun rush. That just seems like chaos along the lines of Argon/Takh.

Punchy feels like Empoof from that one game. He did flip scum, but the behaviour is ambiguous enough that I don't see it as a "kill immediately" problem. But this comes up every game I play in, and I'll reiterate it here again: I don't think who gets lynched D1 matters as much as how people respond to that lynch. Even if it's me that dies. This is also why I'm not voting; I just don't think my vote really matters today unless it's to self-pres. I don't really care who dies today. I care about how people respond to whoever dies.

Everyone else, aka the CFCers, are pretty much acting as they always do. TS is a little aloof but if he is busy IRL, it matches up with the previous times he's been busy IRL. So I can't really point at "Takh being Takh," "Argon being Argon," "TS being antagonistic," as genuine reads on D1 that should be acted on with any level of confidence.

Of note, since play per cycle is mandated, Poliwhirl is about to get mod-killed. By D2, three people will have died, or four if someone did manage to buy a gun. Reducing the pool by that much will provide a lot of information for future reading.

Takhisis
Spoiler :
I'm going to single out this post below to say that I agree with Syn that this doesn't constitute wrecking the plan at that stage in time

The hell? vote: Timsup2nothin

Is it just me or -besides non-posters like poliwhirl- there's a handful of posters flying completely under the radar? The thread feels as if it were mostly me, Tim, Csargo, Dolbster, a side-dish of topsecret, a smattering of biancasbotique, a pinch of punchy and evan, a whiff of Arakhor, all seasoned in vintage JohannaK, and that's it.
I will say I vibed with the above

I'm ~180 posts behind, catching up with the thread, but so far:

unvote; vote: biancasbotique

For both parts, both the cheerful scumminess and the willingness to lynch an inactive on D1 and so yield as little information as possible. This is behaviour that only helps the mafia.
I'm ok with this tbh

Oh hi I've just read up to this. See above, I voted for biancasbotique on post #896, but when I posted that I got a preview of a post that said it was 3-3 between LordArgon and topsecret (on claimed votes at least) so I don't know between them because I still have over a hundred unread posts to sort out.
Now we get to the interesting part, Tak's decision to vote for LA over TS at EoD. TS isn't necessarily scum for this but that wagon stank

You know, this thread feels odd. topsecret is actually explaining his method of defence only a few pages ago. LordArgon seems to have vanished while in the lead, just to let topsecret stew in his own juice, with the added benefit of yielding as little information as posssible (in MU terms, ‘anti-spew mode’), so I am much inclined to just lynch LordArgon if we have to choose between the two.

!!!!!

As I posted earlier in our Star Trek mafia game we lynched 3 out of 4 scum on days 1, 3 and 4. I was the doctor, mislynched on D2 by an action that made the mafioso lynched on D4 a caught wolf from then on.

It has been proposed that people use separate tags to (at least claim to) differentiate between a preference for the lynch and the actual casting of a vote, which would take resources.
This interpretation of what LA was doing feels disingenuous. TS's defense was basically, "idk guys I'm lazy" and to hope that town thought that was enough. LA was literally not here, at all. He showed up in the morning, before he had any votes on him, and was gone before the first vote on him was cast

(and subsequent posts)
Two posters arriving to give moral support to other individuals (who, by sheer numbers, cannot all be mafia) who are tilting the balance in favour of lynching LordArgon rather than topsecret is certainly worth the tinfoil hat… could it be a sort of double bluff, though? Trying to goad us into spiting them to save their actual fellow mafioso LordArgon? I don't remember playing with biancasbotique or Phoenicks ever before.

I know rationally that was probably said sarcastically but it still grates my bones. In either case though, not considering the runaway with scummy people on it, or considering it scummy while not doing anything about it but make light-hearted jokes about it looks bad and if it isn't in Tak's ISO later I want an explanation for it

Remember that I thought he might just have engaged antispew mode.

I respect that anti-spew mode is a strat, but like, Argon would've had to been present at the time the votes started raining down for you to consider it. This goes beyond the fact that I feel that "antispew mode" is incorrectly applied, it feels like cover for ignoring TS.

Marcher Jovian
Spoiler :

I think representative plan is good, at least in the initial stages of the game, because town is going to outproduce mafia on resources early in the game. Since mafia has perfect information, if it’s free-for-all voting then mafia can conserve resources by not voting when there’s like v/v wagon. Delegate voting narrows the playing field by only causing a loss of net 2-6 resources per vote.
Slightly townie

oh yeah re: Topsecret—imo trading your vote away seems more townie than scummie. Town often kinda doesn't care what the d1 lynch would be and would rather have the shiny button to press, Wolves would probably be more cautious in case something goes bad early
I think that this is interesting dependent on TS's alignment

His great wall of Tim is def towny

I’d like to put on record that if Tim is off the table today my preference goes:

Least lynch-happy
Other people
G1K
Syn
LordArgon
Tak
Gamez
TS
Most lynch-happy

Ok here's something that I don't like. Marcher clearly has the opportunity to sink TS at the end of day, having him as his most sus person after Tims, yet, he doesn't take the offer. Why? He had the opportunity to why doesn't he do it

It's enough to knock him down from Purple to Green

Don’t really feel like voting for Syn today and between TS & Argon I’d prefer to lynch TS
Here he is affirming it again

1) Tim’s stock is rising since he quit doing those weird shenanigans
2) Even if Tim is scummy I’m not certain he’s the right lynch for today
3) Voting costs resources. I’m not sold that the difference between lynching Argon and lynching TS is worth it
4) Because of 2, people are going to be acting weirdly at EOD because they don’t want to get caught being the ones who have to pay. Leaving a vote on Tim will cause potential chaos and waste resources which isn’t worth a lynch I’m not even sure I want to make.
Ok this is interesting, occurs half an hour before EoD. Honestly I would've preferred it if he stuck to his gut tbh, at least for the sake of reading him. This strongly cheapens with want to lynch TS though.

Nah that vote was directly inspired by Phoenicks' post because I saw a chance to get some answers and reactions out of Punchy when they were already in a high-pressure situation.

On his sequence where he starts a CFD on Punchy, I wouldn't do it myself but I think it's towny. I buy that he is doing it to apply pressure and that really doing it as a serious lynch option (I disagree strongly with the notion that what Phoenicks brought up was worse lynching over). On top of that, I feel that it and the great of Tim represent big breaks from his last game as mafia, which does sooth my concerns over him not voting TS. Basically, it shows an initiative that I think was lacking from his last game

For the record: I have Tim as a townlean right now because I like the reasoning and motives behind that Punchy vote.
That's a interesting and large change and I'd like you to explain more why he's gone from scum to town so quickly

Arakhor

Spoiler :

Since we have no idea who can even vote reliably, this set-up seems crazily unbalanced if the mafia can just kill people freely at night.

@pzelda Does the day end on Saturday or Sunday?
Included for posterity, I think it's a weird reaction for scum to have, but fakeable

What a ridiculous thing to say. Either you totally failed to look up the resource list or you're just squirting hot air in an attempt to confuse people.

Well, I never do on Day One, but Bianca has certainly crashed down in estimation of late. As it happens though, I now have the ability to vote, so I think I know who I'll be voting for at the moment.

I used to like this, but if you were to remove vote from the table, the only useful things those resources could buy are gun (which can be towny) and block (universally scummy). And it's a pretty easy thing to push

I'd be willing to lynch Biancasbotique or Argon today. I disagree with Punchy's assertion that I've been wolfy, because if trying to get town to vote and (you know) do stuff is wolfy, then nothing is town.
I'm sorry, but gives strong lynch inactives/Policy lynch vibes

Bianca's not getting lynched today, but I'm finding your increasingly contradictory defence of her to be rather suspect.
Here's where I start to have to a problem with Arakhor. He keeps pushing Bianca and she's pretty much the only person that he's mentioned in multiple posts, but he's pushing her for genuine poor decision making that there's simply no way that oppertunistic maf does in public for the explicit purpose of "hehehe, let's convince town to make incredibly obvious poor decisions!". On top of it, as far as I'm concerned, him suggesting that Argon and Bianca are the best lynches could easily be him suggesting that they're the easiest mislynches.

Do you want me to vote for you? I'm not the wolf you're looking for.
His antagonism at EoD, I feel at least, hasn't been a good look, and there's a lot of it. This is a lot of why I've moved from a low green to an orange, but ultimately it doesn't feel like a towny mindset, ultimately it's not productive, which can seen again below and in a lot of his EoD.

Making anti-town decisions in full view of everyone else is her usual town meta? Poor her.

Don't flatter yourself. You're really not that important to me.

Dolbster - Paragon of Towniness

Timsup2nothin
Spoiler :
I'm not going to go through Tims filter, that's way to much effort. Instead I'm going to write a bit about him. I think that he should consider posting less, both here and probably in Champs because they have post caps each day. I think he was pot calling the kettle black when he was telling me to back from influencing people (not that that impacts my read). He's a pretty good player who's doing high volume posting so far this game, but there hasn't been anything that I'd say is outside his scum range upon reflection.

Csargo

Spoiler :

Everyone outside of you, Dolbster, and Tak are pretty much null in my eyes. Maybe add Johanna to that list, but that's for weak meta reasons related to number of posts.

I like his reads, and I kinda like that he's tring Tak even though I sus Tak rn

FoS:Synsensa, FoS:TopSecret

Syn's just sort of fluff posting and liking posts but not really contributing and TS is worthy of consideration for trading away his vote imo. That just doesn't sit well with me for the reasons he described.

I like Dolby, Tims, Tak

I'll have to ISO people tomorrow there's a couple more people who seemed good on my initial read through, but I'd like to read everything again after some sleep.
Disagree that TS trading away his vote is sus

More reserved, risk-averse, ect. He still is somewhat like Tims described but it's usually a very toned down version. Tak won't go out of the way to draw attention towards himself. I don't particularly see that in his posts here.

What I was talking about with liking Csargo. If he's maf, he feels like he's going uncharacteristically out of the way to somewhat back Tak, and he's bringing his interpretation

MJ: Just a bunch of mechanics talk and voting low posters. This looks pretty similar to last game so far, I'd probably put MJ slightly below null at this point. @Marcher Jovian can you explain your Tak vote.

Arakhor: Is just null. He made a couple of good points, but mostly it's not enough for me to be confident in shifting him down or up.

Lord Argon: Mostly stuff about resources and trade offers. Null.

JohannaK:

I was leaning slightly town for JohannaK last night for admittedly bad meta reasons. I don't particularly like this post, mostly because my opinion is it's a really bad idea. I think it benefits scum more so than town. Sort of up in the air about Johanna atm.

I'll continue on a bit later probably.
This is a bunch of nulls, I appreciate his MJ read going against the grain of the thread at the time. I feel like this is more involved that scum Csargo, also a bit more involved than last game to, but that game just felt like everyone was bleh null

He pressures people for reads at more than one point, which I also like

I might be wrong but I read it as more that Syn just hasn't fully developed genuine reads on a lot of people, and not he's just outright refusing to make any. I could be totally off on that and you're correct. I'm honestly not entirely sure.
Liked this

JohannaK

Spoiler :

I think that I said early in the day that Johanna actually posting is a good thing compared to last game. I think that that's still right. He has a lot of fluff which comes off as more natural than his last game, but he has one particularly good post that I really townread him for, but basically he feels far more natural that last game. This is basically meta but he feels far more natural than last game.

Wish he did more at EoD though. The only things that make me reluctant to give him the purple is this.

GamezRule

Spoiler :

There's a lot of nothing from Gamezrule, and I really hope that that nothing isn't used as a justification to lynch him yet like TS was doing for Poli at one point, but I'll try to make something with what I have.

I've got absolutely nothing. He stays here

Bianca

Spoiler :

Me, Punchy, and Evan have all been saying this whole game that town Bianca is town Bianca, and scum Bianca will just fall apart sooner or later. I'd say that this town Bianca just from how things are going, but knowing people here I'm tempted to give her provisional paragon status because sooner or later she's going to be brought up for doing something that me Evan and Punchy would affirm is naturally town her

btw I am buying ore so I can get alignment status

ok thanks! i have no intention of buying a gun--too scummy

btw i will be accumulating ores so i can buy that alignment thingie

I am wary of people buying wood
I think that all three of us think that this is natural town Bianca

and brick too

well those people buying them can buy scummy resources such as block , gun etc. I love people buying ores as they might have a sligth chance they are buying them for alignment
Again, town Bianca

I could go on for awhile with what me Evan and Punchy would all agree are classic town Bianca posts so I'll point to some that we wouldn't think that on

Punchy is punchy. I am always 50/50 on him. His playstyle is the same as mafia or town. Evan, I've never seen him at least me produce a read early phases of the game, I could be wrong. btw I am biased towards Evan. I always see him as town.

As for Dolby, I am always scared of Dolby Mafia
This one where she basically nulls all of us makes me want to hold back on TRing her

Vote #No Lynch

Although It is a fake vote. I have no resource for it!
I know! It is very anti-town but I am confused so it is really like a statement lynch from me

You know if I have a vote, I will definitely vote POLIster for being inactive
I am actually opposed to a Topsecret vote. I prefer LordAragon over TS

Bianca putting out a clear stance though it has no impact bc she has no vote could be towny but I'm not 100% on that.

Hmm..I've never seen Dolby go all exclamation points ....scummy points
This is bad smh

I'm cutting this off here, hoping to finish tomorrow and maybe do a recap of the last hour and a half. TS and Punchy are probs scumleans, null at best. Evan's a firm TL, I've mindmelded with him throughout EoD. Phoenicks is probs a TL but could drop down upon reread

Also, Punchy/TS is probably not maf/maf and Punchy probably had legitimate EoD panic regardless of alignment

I think that he should consider posting less, both here and probably in Champs because they have post caps each day.

Just wanted to say thanks for this good advice. I did play a practice game with standard qualifier setup and learned (mostly) how to manage the postcap. I suspect that might be affecting me here in this game in much the same way as releasing a coil spring would.

Pzelda missed Csargo's vote. Final count was 6-3. The same f'ing post that showed you as the 5-4 listed the votes that came after yours, so your disingenuous nonsense continues to be annoying.

I recant. If I had four guns in hand I'd shoot Takhisis four times and go on with the game.
Tims: "If I had a gun with four bullets and was in a room with: a mafioso, a wolf, a scum, a godfather, and Takhisis, I'd shooot Takhisis four times"

/s

Tim and Takhisis walk into a bar... Thry both die in the explosion.

I made my case for Argon. He was scummy af, shifty, and larhely absent. He was bad so I voted for him, and then I could not move because every vote could be decisive. Simple as that.

Spoiler :
Csargo town chance was; 92%

Csargo is all in on holding me off of Takhisis, and has to know that Tak is gonna flip sooner rather than later. I cannot fathom a wolf play that would not invilve distancing at least and probably bussing Tak.
Csargo is town, 99%

Spoiler :
Dolby town chance was; 88%

His argument is rock solid. Even though some people knee jerk rejected the plan, the whole representation and resource conservation system was terrible for wolves, and he drove it hard. Wolf doesn't do that.
Dolby is town, 99%

Spoiler :
Evan town chance was; 83%

Came in after last reads list and gave a good answer. Liked his EoD progression from Argon to TS and how he stuck to it once he made that progression. Like how in the heat he kept cool and analytical about the wagon formations. I don't think that he was right necessarily, but his concerns are certainly worth following up on and I'm looking forward to his take.
Evan is town, 90%

Spoiler :
Marcher town chance was 70% and this read was bad

Took undeserved 12 point knock last read. Took thread rattling risks at EoD that I don't think a wolf would take. Very transparent about resources. Open challenged me when a wolf most likely wouldn't.
Marcher is town, 90%

Spoiler :
Bianca town chance was 82%

Consistently transparent and calling for transparency. If disingenuous is an act it's brilliantly done. Stuck to guns in very unpopular position that a wolf would have abandoned. Consistent TR from people familiar.
Bianca is town 90%

Spoiler :
Phoenicks town chance was; 85%

Not having universal suffrage and the voting patterns that produces will be hard on Phoenicks. That I think accounts for somewhat hands off late day one. Gave his preference on Argon over TS and reasoned it. Disagrees with some of my reads in well reasoned ways that I value, while agreeing with others in genuine ways. Holding station.
Phoenicks is town, 85%

Poliwhirl is town 75%

Spoiler :
Tak town chance was 60%

Csargo is hard to ignore. Tak is probably pure rand.
Tak is town 75% Shoot anyway Zone.

Spoiler :
G1K town chance was 78%

Sheeps off my reads without contributing much. To do that displays more familiarity with the thread than posting would indicate. If you are going to read a lot, at least say hello. EoD could have been wolf getting on popular wagon, but did stand to Evan's challenge.
G1k is town 70%

Spoiler :
Arakhor town chance was 72%

Progression onto the Argon wagon was natural. I pushed him on but it was where I would have predicted him to go anyway. Punisher mode on Bianca, Argon, Punchy, Poliwhirl is all within meta and NAI.
Arakhor is town 70%

Spoiler :
Jo town chance was 77%

New meta throwing me off. If wolf KNEW slank wasn't going to work, if town knew that old meta meant a lynch...so here we are. I REALLY like this new Jo. But liking isn't the same as trusting. Went from "abstain and save vote for tomorrow" to starting the Argon counterwagon. If protecting TS that was a good move. If not it is kind of inexplicable.
What's up with that Johanna?

Jo is town 67%

Spoiler :
Punchy town chance was 77%

If the "self pres" to Argon was a bail to save TS, what was he doing on TS in the first place? Wolf willing to flip either one green who wanted to make sure the deal closed on a v/v race?
Ask Punchy about that.

Punchy is town 60%

Spoiler :
Syns town chance was 53%

Committed to fighting with me rather than solving anything, including his own slot. Makes for a difficult read, but brazen if wolf.
Syns is town 55% Shoot anyway.

Spoiler :
Gamez town chance was 68%

Time passes and he does nothing villagery at all. EoD comes and goes. Nothing. Waiting is wolfing.
Gamez is town 52%

Spoiler :
TS town chance; 63%

AtE is v!TS. Would expect better from w!TS. But c'mon.
Top Secret is 50/50

I made my case for Argon. He was scummy af, shifty, and larhely absent. He was bad so I voted for him, and then I could not move because every vote could be decisive. Simple as that.

I cannot argue with any of this. My question though is what happened to "I'll need this vote more D2"? Yes, every vote could have been decisive, but did you think TS was an obvious bad lynch?

Fwiw Tims, and it’s 2 am here, I don’t really think that Jo/TS is a super probable scum team because Jo didn’t really fight hard to lynch LA I don’t think? Though things to keep in mind is that when Jo voted TS and maybe Tak were the viable wagons.

Basically my point is yeah they could be teammates, but I don’t see that tinfoil.

2 am gonna sleep

I guess GK is nullish for me

Fwiw Tims, and it’s 2 am here, I don’t really think that Jo/TS is a super probable scum team because Jo didn’t really fight hard to lynch LA I don’t think? Though things to keep in mind is that when Jo voted TS and maybe Tak were the viable wagons.

Basically my point is yeah they could be teammates, but I don’t see that tinfoil.

2 am gonna sleep

I guess GK is nullish for me

Yeah, I wouldn't call it high probability either...but state of the thread the only way Tak was a wagon was if I was gonna fight Csargo and I had already pretty clearly conceded that. Argon was IMO the only counterwagon other than Syns that had a real chance to grow legs at that point. IF saving TS was a consideration Argon was probably the only way to do it.

I think the answer to my question lies in Jo's personality and style more than in tinfoily Jo/TS wolf pairs.

I don't think dignifying paranoid delusions with an answer is the way to go. But here I am.

You
turned it into a wagon. You hammered the lynch at the eleventh hour. And then it turns out you were not voting at all. The gall.

If either candidate had emerged a favourite, I could have pulled out. When both wagons were similarly tied, I simply could not. It has nothing to do with who died or did not die.

If I had four guns in hand I'd shoot Syns, Arakhor, Gamez, and Poli

Not Takhisis, after you keep labelling him as a rogue?

His antagonism at EoD, I feel at least, hasn't been a good look, and there's a lot of it. This is a lot of why I've moved from a low green to an orange, but ultimately it doesn't feel like a towny mindset, ultimately it's not productive, which can seen again below and in a lot of his EoD.

Who'd have thought that I'd respond in kind to people attacking me out of nowhere? It's not as if I have any history of it, e.g. with you or Empoof in the Star Trek game.

Did you miss the post where he recants and says he'd shoot Takhisis four times?

Sorry, I drank little too much yesterday. I'm finally capable of taking a proper look at votes

Votecount:
Lord Argon (4) - JohannaK, Arakhor, Golden1Knight, Takhisis, PunchyTheCat, Timsup2nothin
Topsecret (3) - Dolbster, Amazonevan19, Csargo
No lynch (0) - biancasbotique

Lord Argon was a Board Game Enthusiast.

Lord Argon (named after his auntie Lorde) was in painting miniatures before. This new game was great. He liked it so much, that he even started thinking about making a version with 3d terrain and spots to position his tin soldiers on. As he was daydreaming, he didn't pay a lot of attention to the actual game. Vile video gamers saw an opportunity. They left a video game magazine opened nearby with a picture heavy preview of the newest Sid Meier's Gettysburg. Shortly after, he stopped caring about board games and left to paint a miniature of general Grant.

It is night. The chat stays open. Another round of trading and voting starts in 11 hours. A window for night actions ends one hour prior.

Last edited:
This means that someone in “JohannaK, Arakhor, Golden1Knight, Takhisis, PunchyTheCat” did a fake vote and I’m interested in learning who.

I think Syns and Gamez are looking seriously bad on this list.

Your voting plan entailed only three people voting, and I wasn't a part of that plan. What, pray tell, would have been the point of my vote, given that votes are a limited resource and that I had already said I don't care who dies D1? Both wagons were ones I had no trust in, and so the eventual victim was irrelevant.

Although I will point out that I was one of the only ones to say LA was being typical LA, and not specially shifty or scum-like. Y'all are way too quick to damn people on D1.

Ok I found out this out after writing the above, but I'm pretty that Syn copied Punchy "giving Empoof vibes that one game" from Jo. Also interesting that Jo didn't like that post

Clearly you copied Tim with saying I need to step it up

This means that someone in “JohannaK, Arakhor, Golden1Knight, Takhisis, PunchyTheCat” did a fake vote and I’m interested in learning who.

Two someones.

Top Bottom