Catan Mafia (Sign-up thread)

I'm in

im confused tho with the mechanics
Welcome! Is that forum mechanics? Like you are an experienced player and just new here?

Like...you look familiar maybe :)

Hi!! I meant i dont know about the vote ...does that mean we dont have a vote? i just got confused with that statement

and oh? where am i familiar lol?

im confused tho with the mechanics

Hi!! I meant i dont know about the vote ...does that mean we dont have a vote? i just got confused with that statement

and oh? where am i familiar lol?
Well it may just be a coincidence that I invited a bunch of people like two hours ago and like magic here you are making your first post...and as a clever mafia player I am deducing from your join date that you may have been looking at someone's meta here. So I am thinking maybe I know you as Arete.

Well it may just be a coincidence that I invited a bunch of people like two hours ago and like magic here you are making your first post...and as a clever mafia player I am deducing from your join date that you may have been looking at someone's meta here. So I am thinking maybe I know you as Arete.
She's with me Tim

Oh the Eternal Leader invited me here :)

Let's start! I haven't played mafia in like...two hours.
Want me to run up a flavourless minimafia? All I'd have to do is count the votes once a day (phase).

Top Bottom