Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Something to do with Portugal or Zombie game mode

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • New unit like Trebuchet

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • It was just for fun in the video, no particular hint

Votes: 23 26.4%

• Total voters
A nice side effect of getting the trebuchet is that it will make sieges at least a tiny bit easier in the time window between its arrival and the moment it gets replaced by the Bombard. This will probably not solve the mid-game stalemate totally, but it is surely a step in the right direction :)

A nice side effect of getting the trebuchet is that it will make sieges at least a tiny bit easier in the time window between its arrival and the moment it gets replaced by the Bombard. ...

Side effect”?
I thought, this was the entire point?!

Side effect”?
I thought, this was the entire point?!

Yes, you are right...it is hard to think of another gameplay reason to add a siege unit, but if you consider the way walls/city strikes work in Civ6 as the main culprit for said stalemate problem...well, then a new unit might just not solve that alone. I'm honestly undecided whether it will be enough and curious for how it plays outv - and thats why I worded my thought so over-cautiously (but I realize now that using the term "side-effect" is indeed unfitting and not explaining what I actually wanted to say with my post :) )

I wonder if Line infantry has a resource requirement.
To build? Almost certainly, and it will be niter. Maintenance? I'm guessing not. I'm hoping they get rid of the oil.requirement for the later melee class units.

Top Bottom