cats or dogs?

what are you? cat-person or dog-person? or a freak?

• cats!

Votes: 46 48.4%
  • dogs!

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • amphibians rule! (aka "other")

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
I voted dog by mistake, I meant cat.

I voted cat. For obvious reasons.:D

Well, dogs are pretty cute, and I also agree with MagisterCultuum that birds are very pretty and interesting to watch. Even amphibians have that darling little axolotl... but you can't do better than a cat. They are cutest. Catzrul. :love:

Cats just go outside and come back hours later. Dogs want to get let outside, then they're unable to make up their mind if they want in or out or in or out, and try to make you constantly open the door to make up for their inability to make simple decisions.

To be fair, cats do that too. The difference is, my cat takes an immense amount of pleasure in making humans dance to her tune. She sits in the doorframe looking smug.

I'm a cat man, the bond you can have with a cat is superior to that of a dog. They live longer and are clean.

That's not objective. Your bond with your cat is superior to your bond with your dog, sure, but it's not universally the case with all people and all dogs and all cats..

I think cats.. since I don't have to deal with their poop!

Don't provide one, have a catflap and they will go outside!

Dogs generally form superior bonds then cats.
Dogs are more loyal & in-your-face but I wouldn't consider their bond with their owners "superior". Dogs are like stupid, smelly but lovable drinking buddies, cats are like lovers, the bond with them more ethereal, changing (sometimes close, sometimes distant) & intimate (come on a cat curled up on your lap vs. a dog, no contest!).

Not to say dogs aren't great, as I said they're like limited & somewhat predictable but good natured, dedicated & often quite funny friends who are great. They're just not as great as cats just like sitting around with a drunk & stupid buddy isn't as great as dreamy post-coital bonding with a mysterious female.

The bond with a cat is definitely superior.

Dogs in general, Yellow Labs in particular. :D

Black labs are great. I played with this super cute lil' lab on a walk the other day. I'd like to get a pitbull-lab mix someday. :)

One thing you gotta give dogs credit for, they're good for single guys. Take a walk with a super cute puppy & you've got an instant in with any cute girl you see. Just don't get an ugly little dog or you'll attract the type of neurotic, annoying female who likes those types.

We still have our old black lab Sarah - she just turned 16.
Our two yellow labs adore her - she tolerates them.

Spoiler :

loves my kitties <3

Attachments

• kittiesren.jpg
    kittiesren.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom