Cavalry Promotions

Ajidica

High Quality Person
I was flipping through my Warhammer rulesbook and wondered if there was anyway to include different weapons. example: Kontos-Up to one first strike when attacking all units except vs. archery. The promo would be given when the unit was built and could not be gained through other promotions. If anyone has any comments or other ideas, or if my idea will even work, please post it.

Example: Nakharar gets the promo 'Kontos'. The promo kontos gives that unit up to 1 first strike except vs. archery units. this promo can not be got through prerequisits and is there from when the unit is built. If the unit is upgraded it looses that promo. If you have any other ideas please post them.

Example: Nakharar gets the promo 'Kontos'. The promo kontos gives that unit up to 1 first strike except vs. archery units. this promo can not be got through prerequisits and is there from when the unit is built. If the unit is upgraded it looses that promo. If you have any other ideas please post them.
I don't think that will work, because at this time period the only people who used the kontos were Byzantine Cataphracts.

it was an example, i knew you would find something wrong with it but what do you think of the base idea?

Top Bottom