Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

Set the rest as non playable then, so the data will still be there but you cannot choose them like barbs.

i have question i don't know what did i check game option.

i m playing germany

but after some turns suddenly my civ changed to greeks

i d like to play keep go on germany

what should i do ?

Did your existing civ change, or did you get switched to running a different civilization that was somewhere else on the map?

If you got switched to running a different civilization elsewhere on the map then you probably accidentally hit the key combination that causes you to switch civs, Alt-Z I think it is. (I'm not sure if this is active if you are not running with the cheat code set to "chipotle".) In this case, you can get back to running the original civ by doing this again repeatedly until it cycles you back to your original civilization. It is unpleasant to do, though, since you have to go through every civ in the game and each one runs a turn so if you have 10 other civs in the game the AI will have run 10 turns for your original civilization and it always messes things up (I have lost a stack consisting of a couple of rangers, some combat unit like an axeman, and a great general converted to a field commander who had probably 100xp or more due to the AI deciding to attack a city with them while I was cycling through to get back into control of my original civ ). So it may be a better idea to load your last autosave instead.

If it just changed your civ to a different one, same cities on the same place on the map just a different civilization name & flag, then the question is did you update from an older version of C2C right before this happened? Sometimes strange things like that happen if the list of civilizations available int he game has changed.

thanks.

but i think it was that i checked high to low.

after i canceled check high to low i m playing germany till now.

it was disappeared changed other civlization.

can i ask the mod what is high to low ?

is it change automatically country?

It switches you to lowest ranking civilization when you get to the top of the chart. I belive it does that twice a game (i.e. the third civilization you get is your final one). It's my favourite way of keeping the game challenging :)

so it changed suddenly. i knew it why.

and i have question again.

i m playing world map added some civs so i m playing worldmap there are 50 civs.

but in worldbuilder, diplomacy tap

i can see only 35 civs. i can't see them all 50 civs.

how can i change this ?

graphic is 1920 X 1080

i mean the window of diplomacy, cutted up and below parts.

so i can't see all them.

that should mean that each event only occurs once. That way volcanoes should only become dormant and extinct. If they don't please tell us as it will point to the problem we are trying to solve and do the above for the other two volcano events.

You can just use Notepad or similar to do this.

Unless this change does not take effect on savegames, this did nothing. Still get volcano's erupting constantly.

Hi

It would be nice if the "no barbarians" option was available during game setup.
When you enable this option in another mod you get no barbarians when you start a new C2C map.

The game seems to remember this setting.

Hi

When you enable this option in another mod you get no barbarians when you start a new C2C map.

It's hidden due to the fact that we have not yet been able to address splitting barbarians and animals - to turn off one turns off both. Animal hunting is critical to the early game.

I have a question. Why the audio in "diplomacy" to me is the audio austria or hungary, being that there are no such civilizations in the game?

another very interesting point; advise you to take this audio Frederick II of Prussia, is the hymn that characterized it over to him, which brings the game itself is bad.

here is the link to the recommended music for Federico II (I notice that the song was composed by himself and between the lines is the tune of "God Save the King")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skm-tujlEBI

Another thing, not if I understood what I was referring to the issue of graphics units. I meant that a Hun, German, Polish or any owner swordsman, had their own physical property of the owner, I leave some example images. That is the effect that rightly won the MOD Legend of revolution. Thus the units have the same characteristics in terms of their skills, but they differ in appearance, but appearance.

That leads to a realistic effect, each civilization has its swordsman unit, but with its own uniform for example. : D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202220570651055&l=dc8ed7418d

observe, that the units remain the same, what changes is just the uniform. It is natural that each culture has distinctive, whether they are same or different. This particular compares a German cavalry with an Asian (Mongolian), a German musket with one Mongolian, a Chinese infantry with a German.

Indeed there are the graphics suitable for the nation and then there are the unique units of that nation. We don't have nations but instead we have cultures that have a unique unit and a few hero units also.

We are currently working on the graphics for each of our cultural groups throughout the ages. our cultural groups are North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Oceania. There has been discussion on adding Mesoamerica and splitting Asia into three different regions.

One problem is that adding a full set of graphics for one group (culture or nation) significantly adds to the download size.

Indeed there are the graphics suitable for the nation and then there are the unique units of that nation. We don't have nations but instead we have cultures that have a unique unit and a few hero units also.

We are currently working on the graphics for each of our cultural groups throughout the ages. our cultural groups are North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Oceania. There has been discussion on adding Mesoamerica and splitting Asia into three different regions.

One problem is that adding a full set of graphics for one group (culture or nation) significantly adds to the download size.

I understand. But do you think you raise much weight? I at least saw that this MOD weighed no more than 380 MB. I think not rise much, considering that this is templates. But though I understand your point.

I suggest at least be included graphic (either as a hero unit or as you like) of the German infantry.

Would you like to suggest them to the music of the leaders? there are some that are not them necessarily own.

And one last thing, did you like the song I suggested to Federico II?
I leave a link to a video with images to motivate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAS_6lomZtE

and this, is for a Mongolian culture Music with images of the movie "Genghis Khan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUgtEBbPi4

I understand. But do you think you raise much weight? I at least saw that this MOD weighed no more than 380 MB. I think not rise much, considering that this is templates. But though I understand your point.

I suggest at least be included graphic (either as a hero unit or as you like) of the German infantry.

Would you like to suggest them to the music of the leaders? there are some that are not them necessarily own.

And one last thing, did you like the song I suggested to Federico II?
I leave a link to a video with images to motivate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAS_6lomZtE

and this, is for a Mongolian culture Music with images of the movie "Genghis Khan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUgtEBbPi4

sorry to bother Dancing Hoskuld :)

Hi

It's hidden due to the fact that we have not yet been able to address splitting barbarians and animals - to turn off one turns off both. Animal hunting is critical to the early game.

It is possible to only disable the barbarian units and still have animals. This is easy do.

It is possible to only disable the barbarian units and still have animals. This is easy do.

Yes... I agree. It's just been an item, no matter how big or small, that is one of many on a nearly infinite list. If you want to address it, by all means I'm sure many players would appreciate it.

Yes... I agree. It's just been an item, no matter how big or small, that is one of many on a nearly infinite list. If you want to address it, by all means I'm sure many players would appreciate it.

Not me, infact i want more intrusive barbarians like in RI, they come fast and furious within 30 turns.

btw who made the NEW option for buildings?? If you think about it, at Epic level you will get the techs alot faster which means all you are doing here is having a TON more buildings in the queue that has a TON more turns times now. Or am i missing something?

We already have raging barbarians but perhaps for people like SO we could use another entry in A_New_Dawn_GolbalDefines.XML like NEANDERTHAL_SPAWN_MODIFIER.

I can turn the No Barbarians into a pure No Barbarians option that still has the animals this is easy just a few changed lines of code. If no one says don't do this i add it to the svn.

We can also add additional spawns only for the raging barbarians option using a Has expression in the SpawnCondition tag.

Top Bottom