Caveman2Cosmos Community Chat

Azurian

The Azurian
http://caveman2cosmos.t15.org/Chat/

Welcome! The Caveman2Cosmos Chat is for the Caveman2Cosmos community to interact with each other and talk about the mod.

The Chat is for primary for casual discussions, you can talk about modding Caveman2Cosmos, but anything "official" you want added or modified in Caveman2Cosmos post it in its appropriate thread here at the Forum..

Off-Topic chat is allowed, but please keep it PG-13. Relax and have fun.

To login as a guest, please type a name, click Login as guest, and Submit. Register your name to have exclusive rights to it.

This is the main chat screen. Simple to use. Most of the controls are on the bottom left corner.

Hit the smileyface to bring up a list of animated smileys. Ill add more later. Always take smiley requests

There is a simple paintshop you can use.

looks cool. Nice smilies but you're missing a civ one

Yeah, wanted to create a place to talk about almost anything with people who like Caveman2Cosmos. Simple to use and elegant at the same time.

Ill add a couple of smileys, a Civ4 one is top priority.

Wait am i the first to sign up :D

Yes, my webmail is down for maintenance.

I disabled sound alerts for each new comment, figured you guys would get annoyed.

Should we just have chat in the general thread so that the conversations are not deleted?
A Chat client should have archived conversation, so that we don't lose anything and people can follow it.

Should we just have chat in the general thread so that the conversations are not deleted?
A Chat client should have archived conversation, so that we don't lose anything and people can follow it.

I could make it delete every 24 months...its a setting, right now I have it at 7 days.

[by 24 months i mean what is typed today gets deleted in 2 years, what I type a month from now gets deleted in 2 years and 1 month from now]

Added Sound Notifications, if they get annoying back to the silence.

How do you add smilies. If you wanted i could add a few more. I would make sure there animated

just upload them on here in a zip..ill put them in.
they have to be .gif and cant be too big , (max is 48x48. :)

I was thing maybe once a week we can have a block of hours and call it Chat Party, where everyone is encouraged to use the chat on those hours and the mod team can answer questions.

thats rightfutures area thou.

Come join us, a couple of us are online

I could make it delete every 24 months...its a setting, right now I have it at 7 days.

[by 24 months i mean what is typed today gets deleted in 2 years, what I type a month from now gets deleted in 2 years and 1 month from now]

That works, I think that if it lasts 1 year we could pull useful content from it.

Having a Q&A answer chat is a great idea. Maybe once a month, when we can coordinate schedules. We could also have a regular fan club meeting.
I like how this is all evolving to become more useful.

That works, I think that if it lasts 1 year we could pull useful content from it.

Having a Q&A answer chat is a great idea. Maybe once a month, when we can coordinate schedules. We could also have a regular fan club meeting.
I like how this is all evolving to become more useful.

For disk storage sake, made it to 12 months.

chat will be down for a couple of minutes

Top Bottom