Caveman2Cosmos Newbie

RidetheSpiral23

C2C Map Team
Hey everyone. First post in here.

First off I downloaded this mod two weeks ago and have been addicted to it ever since!

a couple questions:

1. Can I build and have more than one culture at a time?
2. Why do the Celts on the 28 civ earth map not have sheep in the immediate vicinity to be able to buld the culture celt?
3. Is there anywhere I could get more civs and maps for this mod? (I would love Scotland and Ireland!!!)
4. Lastly, is there anyway I could help the modder team out with some simple stuff?

Thanks!

sheep almost never gets seeded on random map.

He's talking about GEM I think, which isn't random. Suggest you post the sheeplessness observation (in rgegard to GEM and celt starting spot) on the maps thread so that Acturius notices it.

Hey everyone. First post in here.

First off I downloaded this mod two weeks ago and have been addicted to it ever since!

a couple questions:

1. Can I build and have more than one culture at a time?
2. Why do the Celts on the 28 civ earth map not have sheep in the immediate vicinity to be able to buld the culture celt?
3. Is there anywhere I could get more civs and maps for this mod? (I would love Scotland and Ireland!!!)
4. Lastly, is there anyway I could help the modder team out with some simple stuff?

Thanks!

Welcome to CFC and C2C :)

1. Yes you can have many cultures built in your nation, even in the same city. They are almost always useful. ;)

3. There are more leader heads but not more civs. I think there is a link to the extra leader heads in the main thread.

4. We can always use more help.
The way things mostly work in C2C is that you find a bit of it you want to improve and go for it. ;)

Management

The way we manage stuff is that for the first few changes you have a "mentor" that tests your stuff and puts it on our SVN. After that we suggest you get connected to the SVN to add your stuff yourself. The SVN is the beta where we all check each others stuff out, although a number of people now use it as if it is the final. Once a month or two StrategyOnly will put out a new version.

Most conversation about changes occurs on the forums although we may ask each other via PM sometimes.

Odd, I swear I thought there was sheep near the Celtic start (in the hills near a river if I remember correctly.)

Should be some in the isles as well...
I am assuming you are talking about the GEM?

Thanks for the response Dancing Hoskuld! Is there anyone currently working on adding more complete cultures that I could assist or mentor under?

Acularius, I believe you think that I am talking about the gigantic earth map but I could be wrong because I don't play that one. I am referencing the huge earth map where the celts start roughly where germany would start in vanilla civ.

Top Bottom